Chirrut without Baze

Anyone found a good team to use Chirrut but not Baze? My Baze is still 3*.

Replies

• Try mine

• Roster link?
  • Star level doesn't matter for tanks.
  • Wiggs, R2, CLS...see a bunch of those in my shard in the top 50.

If you don’t have CLS, you could sub in Leia, StHan, or Lando (assuming you don’t have Raid Han or GK)
  • Chirrut is too easy to kill without his bodyguard. But Baze is totally viable at 4*, three might be pushing it.
  • Jyn K2 Chirrut Cassian R2.
  • Star level doesn't matter for tanks.

It does If I can 1 shot Baze with my wiggs/han combo. Cant do that with 6* or higher, may take 2 turns
  • pinkfloyd
    76 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Star level doesn't matter for tanks.

Dumb statement. Nonsense
  • pinkfloyd wrote: »
    Star level doesn't matter for tanks.

Dumb statement. Nonsense

Indeed.

It might matter less for tanks. But it does matter.
  • You should go for Baze, he's pretty awesome. I spent a bit of money on crystals so I farm him from shipments. It's a painful farm because he's only on 1 hard node and the average drop rate, for me is 2, so ugh ;-)

Gear him up though!
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • I use wedge, Biggs, raid han, chirrut, and rotate r2, sthan depending on what I feel like. Usually can place top 50 on an older arena shard.

Chirrut’s tenacity up is very helpful. Also he single handedly kills empire teams, no haze needed.

I have chirrut g12 but baze only 6* g10 and chirrut does well under wedge lead. The health gain on crits makes him a tank because of his counters and massive health steal.

I imagine he would be better with CLS lead but I don’t have him.