Raid Idea: Space Raid!

I've been wondering about a next raid

and i seriously wanted to see a raid on Fleet content

I had mulled up two possible ideas on my head
1> Battle of Coruscant, Final enemy being the Invisible Hand, Rewards Anakin's Fighter
2> Battle of Endor> Death Star II reactor, Either the Ep VI Falcon (requiring Lando to fly, lol, hand can't catch a break can he?)

I worked more on the Endor idea, and there's already a very good idea, (including abilities which i admit i havent thought through

(https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/147350/raid-idea-the-darkest-of-star-death-star-ii#latest)

My idea would have ships all 4 phases tho.

Phase 1: You and your guild need to carve through the huge starfighter screen from the Empire
we're talking about a fleet battle against Tie Fighters/ Bombers/Interceptors (with a few special thrown in), No unique "boss" but you need to take out not a single health bar, but each defeated fighter takes off some hp % from the overall boss (Say, 500 fighters, each kill knock's off .2% off the phase's health)

Phase 2: With the main fighter screen cleared, you'll need to engage one of the Empire's capital ships,
Fight off a Imperial Star Destroyer, with different abilities and unlimited amount of reinforcements, the "topple" type mechanic is when all fighters are knocked out, it allows your ships to strike at the ISD directly, as a special mechanic, your capital ship is able to attack the ISD directly at any timewith a special skill (Engage at point blank range!)

Phase 3: That thing is operational!: The Death Star Fires destroying (disabling) your capital ship, and the enemy is actually the Executor SSD!, rules pretty much equal to P2, except your Capital loses the direct attack ability, and loses all its TMs at set intervals (think AAT's P3 turret firing)

Phase 4: we're going in! Strike at the reactor itself, A special rule set for this battle, You no longer can use a capital ship, but your team size is increased by 2 (so you can field 7 ships at the same time, no more reinforcements tho), Boss is the reactor core itself, with turbolasers (up to 4/5) providing defenses.

I haven't thought the abilities over, but would be nice to go from this concept.

Replies

• awesome idea, i would like possibly hybrid raids, with both air and ground attacks, like doing an invasion like for example the invasion of ryloth, where they had a blockade (defended by Mar Tuuk) and only then they could fight for one city (Nabat) occupied by CIS droids (being TX-20 the boss with some creatures (Gutkurr)) with hostages, and only then capturing the capital (Lessu), defeating Wat Tambor. Rewards could be Wat Tambor character, T-series tactical droid character, Mar Tuuk or V-19 Torrent starfighter ship(piloted by one character of the Blue Squadron)
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart