What happened to the declared TB Cadence?

Yograin
28 posts Member
edited December 2017
We have been told that the TB would be available every 11 days and that the rewards have been adjusted to reflect that.

Source: Territory Battle Cadence and Reward Changes
This change also means that the cadence of earning final rewards is spread out to every ten to eleven days (six days of TB and four or five days of cooldown)

Now we get this:
LS TB 13-18.NOV
DS TB 23-28. NOV <- This was as promised with a 4-5 days CD
LS TB 7-12. DEC <- This was with a TW and a 8 day TB CD
DS TB 20-25. DEC <- again with TW and 8 days CD

So is it now so that we will only be seeing one LS TB per month?
It really was not worth it to invest so much into LS TB which have been released as an almost weekly event to end up as a monthly one...

I'm not a fan of TW and it making me wait longer for TBs makes it even less likeable. I liked DS TB though(except the bugs).

Replies

• Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    you still getting currency and gear through TW and having each TB only once a month definitely helps with TB burnout a lot of players had. I like TW a lot more than TB so im pretty happy with this. Probably farm on hermit and wamba gonna be slower and stuff like rolo and probe gonna take a long time to finish, but overall i think its fine.

Also the squads like phoenix and rogue one you had to farm for TB are pretty decent in TW.
  • What happened to the TB cadence? The same thing that happened to the character release cadence...

darth-vader-i-am-altering-the-deal.png
  • Oh! Alright then :)
  • Riegorn wrote: »
    Probably farm on hermit and wamba gonna be slower and stuff like rolo and probe gonna take a long time to finish, but overall i think its fine.
    Yoda and Wampa should be a little faster, actually, but you're right about Leia and Probe Droid.

Originally there was going to be 4 days of nothing between Territory Battles. Now you get the same number of Battles, but with two Wars between each one.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • But my point is that this is not the case NicWester. It is not TB TW TB TW without pause. We will see in January whether we get 3x TB or only 2x.
  • Riegorn wrote: »
    you still getting currency and gear through TW and having each TB only once a month definitely helps with TB burnout a lot of players had. I like TW a lot more than TB so im pretty happy with this. Probably farm on hermit and wamba gonna be slower and stuff like rolo and probe gonna take a long time to finish, but overall i think its fine.

Also the squads like phoenix and rogue one you had to farm for TB are pretty decent in TW.

But farming hy, wampa, ipd, and rolo at a Much slower pace is a big deal. They are fun characters that people, you know, want to play eventually.