Foud a guild thx

Duralonger
2 posts Member
edited December 2017
Joined a guild already, thx everyone
Post edited by Duralonger on

Replies

• The Furious Force is looking for 1 more. 53M gp, undefeated still in TW, haat, we use Line which is a free app to communicate. My Line ID is Ceth2017. We have a great time together. No meticulous rules, but we work together flawlessly achieving great goals time after time.
  • Hi duralonger. I am recruitment officer for Jakkuzas, a 95m Semi-Hardcore guild. We do 38* in TW and have won all 3 of our TW's (cause we have already figured out the meta). We also have a right laugh in our chat rooms. Message me if you would like to know more. We think you may be a great addition.

Sith
  • We have an open spot and have both Heroic Tank and Pit on farm and we are active in TW and TB.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/149406/ewokology-stable-and-friendly-3-openings-haatand-hpit-69m-gp-31-stars

Reach out to me here or on Line if you are interested!
  • I sent invite discord is not required
  • Sent you a PM. Hope you join us!
  • _Ben
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hey.

Have sent you an invite in-game for TGY. We are a very active, friendly but competitive guild with players competing at the top end of the game.

Approx 75mill GP.

LS TB 32-33 stars, DS TB 28 stars. Regular heroic raids every other day.

Discord will be required if you decide to join - would be great to have you on board!
  • 100m+ and I've already PM'd you. Add Discord and will be looking forward to speaking with you
  • Hi, still looking for a HAAT guild? We run 3 heroic rancor and 2 HAAT weekly with 24 hours no damage rule. Raids launch times are 2:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm GMT. Guild reset time 12:30 pm ET / 15:30 GMT. Guild power 82M and won 3 TWs in a row. We use Line app. My Line id is anduinlothar2017. PM me, if you are interested.
  • I have joined a guild for now
    Thx everyone for all the offers