LOL Nightsister team

This is more a thread to talk about how bad themed teams are. I constantly see a team of

Daka
Lumi
Talia
Ventress
Nightsister initiate

In my Arena list at around 60-70 rank. I squash this team. How it climbed to rank 60 is a mystery to me.

Replies

• Ventress is getting fixed in the next patch, might not be so laughable soon.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Ventress is getting fixed in the next patch, might not be so laughable soon.

I don't think it will change it that much. That team doesn't even get any of my squad into the red
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What level / gear are they?

And who are they running as leader?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What level / gear are they?

70 7* Gear 8

Same as me

I use
    Sid
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Hk
    JC
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    This is more a thread to talk about how bad themed teams are. I constantly see a team of

Daka
    Lumi
    Talia
    Ventress
    Nightsister initiate

In my Arena list at around 60-70 rank. I squash this team. How it climbed to rank 60 is a mystery to me.

If he is in your bracket level he is roughly as good as you. He got there beating the same oponents you did
  • I faced Daka, Talia, Han, Sid and phasma in GW yesterday. It was nightmarish to say the least. IA proc rates may have contributed but still the turn meter nangling and heals would get in mid play and cascade into a mess out of control. Still not full Nightsister I agree just 2...but no counter was possible for coming out green. Any opposition required eating 15 **** before I could take 3 chars, to see them revived by Daka.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Triqui wrote: »

Daka
    Lumi
    Talia
    Ventress
    Nightsister initiate

If he is in your bracket level he is roughly as good as you. He got there beating the same oponents you did

Yet I have no trouble beating him. Here is how every battle goes:

Kill lumi
    Daka Revives
    Kill Lumi
    Kill Daka
    Kill Ventress
    Kill Talia
    Kill Initiate

My point is themed teams are crap unless droid. It would be even worse if he went full nightsister instead of lumi

• As with most teams, it is very good on offense and **** on defense.

The AI has no idea how to play any team that doesn't just spam stun and multi attack capabilities
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • As with most teams, it is very good on offense and **** on defense.

The AI has no idea how to play any team that doesn't just spam stun and multi attack capabilities

This

Nightsisters are great on O but **** on D Asajj will use her strike fear ability when there are no buffs on the enemy. But I guess he hasn't learned to swap his team a defense yet