Rey Event

What is always even more frustrating is to meet what they say will be the requirements but it is never enough. You don't just need all these 7* characters, but they have to be super strong. So like CLS, as hard as we try, we won't quite be able to open the 7* toon and it won't be a available again until the few that get it destroy all the other teams.

Replies

• I did it with zfinn g11 rey g11 rest g8
  • The event was actually fairly easy and I only had the vets at g8/lvl80, Rey at g9/lvl85, Finn, Poe, and BB8 at g10/lvl85. SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO GEAR UP A LITTLE IF YOU STRUGGLED. Switch some mods around and just complete it instead of whining that it wasn't handed to you after you "paid" for it. You still have to earn it
  • I am still trying, once in 10 try's get close. From what I read though tier 6 is almost impossible. Can't imagine what tier 7 would be. I really thought I would stand a chance this time but don't think so now. Advice on strategy would be appreciated.
  • Buzzzthrower666
    108 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Just let kylo kill Finn in t6 it's a cake walk after that trust me
  • I am still trying, once in 10 try's get close. From what I read though tier 6 is almost impossible. Can't imagine what tier 7 would be. I really thought I would stand a chance this time but don't think so now. Advice on strategy would be appreciated.

What? Tier 6 is the easiest tier behind tier 7. I had everyone g9 with decent mods and only had one section I had to try multiple times.
  • @dory4getter Just use the lightsaber icon that pops up in the abilities area when you get partially through the battle and it's over. Don't try and kill Kylo, not meant to happen that way
  • G8 minimum. Make them as fast as possible. Probably +50-75 speed should get it.
  • It like the old ben tier in cls event
  • Thanks for the advice. I happen to have a gear 12 zfinn and am geared up and was prepared for this. I only read that tier 6 was so hard. I haven't gotten there yet. I appreciate the kind advice on strategy.
  • The event was very easy. To bad about the missing han death scene.
    Did it with mostly G8 lvl 85 toons. Did have zeta on finn.
  • Honestly I didn't think I would have destroyed the event in the first 20 min but it happened
  • By the way, the "after I paid for it" remark was uncalled for. I already had zfinn and 7* original Rey before this event even came around and the toons I needed to get bb8 the rest of the way.
  • How could any of you possibly have vets at 7 Star ftp?
  • Moved to Hero’s Journeys subsection.
  • I made it. True, after tier 5, tier 6 & 7 were cool.
  • Did it with gear 7 vets lol. Super easy event
  • I finished every phase on the first try with G11 characters.
  • Did it with gear 7 vets lol. Super easy event

What was your kill order in:
    T4 (big group w/ 3 Pilots, 1 officer, 1 St, 1 Riot
    ..and
    T5
    ?