Should the cooldown time for switching guilds be reduced because of the number of new guild events?

wvuparker
98 posts Member
edited December 2017
I would like to start by saying that I'm enjoying the new content, appreciate you guys hard work. It's nice to always have something to do, new challenges, new toons to work toward, etc.

I've been trying to swap guild for a few days now. I waited until the end of TB. Then TW started, so I waited until the end of it (today). Talked to my new guild, who has been patiently waiting on me, and we were planning on making the switch tonight so I could participate in the upcoming TW. Next thing we know, the preview stage already started for the next TW. So I won't be able to participate with them if I switch. At least to my knowledge, I assume the 24 hour cooldown would prevent me from registering.

Regardless of that situation, my point is that there are now many guild events then ever before. So it might be time to cut the cooldown period for switching guilds . 12 hours, 18 hours, or anything less would make a switching guilds much more manageable without missing major events.

Let me know what you guys think. I hope I'm wrong about the restrictions of the 24 hour cooldown, but it just seem antiquated with all this new guild content.

Should the cooldown time for switching guilds be reduced because of the number of new guild events? 1 vote

Yes, the 24 hour cooldown should be reduced since there are many more guild events.
0%
No, the 24 hour cooldown should remain despite the many new guild events.
100%
crewmeister 1 vote