Dengar

Replies

• 2 a week. Not terrible
  • Only one DS TB a month anyways
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • They should retire some of those heroes from
    Guild bank and move them elsewhere. It's already too crowded in that slot and will only get worse as they add more.
  • Why do you only have 17 shipments listed if you stated the duration was a week? Guild shop now resets 4 times a day, you should have 28 shipments listed instead. If you’re not diligent in checking your own shipments, I don’t think you can blame it on anything else.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Why do you only have 17 shipments listed if you stated the duration was a week? Guild shop now resets 4 times a day, you should have 28 shipments listed instead. If you’re not diligent in checking your own shipments, I don’t think you can blame it on anything else.

There's likely a reset when most normal people are sleeping.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Why do you only have 17 shipments listed if you stated the duration was a week? Guild shop now resets 4 times a day, you should have 28 shipments listed instead. If you’re not diligent in checking your own shipments, I don’t think you can blame it on anything else.

Sorry, not an entire week’s worth. I should have said “the past few days of this week.”