The Last Jedi/ FN-2187

Who has the better leader ability for the resistance?! Finn or Rey? Please don't let me waste a zeta on Finn if Rey's is better

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    Who has the better leader ability for the resistance?! Finn or Rey? Please don't let me waste a zeta on Finn if Rey's is better

not sure but on paper reys lead will be easier for the AI.
  • Finns zeta is perhaps the best in the game. Great for raids. Great for attacking in arena but horrible for defense there. You could breeze through even the toughest of GW before it was nerfed. Not a waste to put it on him.

Rey’s zeta is an unknown. I don’t see her zeta giving the same raid results. Suppose to make resistance tougher on defense.
  • I soloed p3 of haat with JTR lead, r2 bb8, cls, thrawn. could have soloed p4 but our guild has raid rules
  • According to the interviews with, 'Not really a jedi' the developer, Rey will dethrone Finn and become the better Resistance leader in PvP also she's supposed to be amazing in Raids and territory battles. I wouldn't do Finn, unless your not getting Rey that is.
  • R2d2 become more stronger with Rey lead .
  • Moved to Character Strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • So now she has been out for a while is she still the better leader? Or does Finn have a better leader ability?
  • Rey hands down.
  • Finn’s is proven to be outstanding.
    Rey’s is stil under review but looking very good as well. I don’t think you can go wrong either way.
  • Depends where you want to use them. Finns is garbage in arena on defense, but Rey’s is very good, but Finn probs has the best for zeta ever for all other aspects of the game. I would recommend doing both. Rey’s better with the droids, Finns better with Poe and RT.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Eventually the norm (for tw at least) will be two res teams. A jtr/bb8/r2/+ and a zfinn/poe/rt/rp/+. Those are the core toons for each setup to work with others added (such as GK, cls, old Ben, etc. Or any new res toons)
  • Ok thanks everyone not sure if I would be wasting a zeta on Finn or not... probably zeta him than
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    Ok thanks everyone not sure if I would be wasting a zeta on Finn or not... probably zeta him than

@Cooncoon
    No, finn is a waste with jedi training rey
    Zeta rey
  • Finn is proven and useable with lower gear (g8 or 9) toons for easy offense and good raid damage. So far, Rey seems like she needs higher gear level toons and zeta bb8 to really shine. Even if you end up giving Rey a lead zeta later, zFinn will still probably be a better option for some things, like tb, where total damage isn't the only goal, or at least give you an option for a second team with the leftover resistance toons.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hard pressed to find a Zeta better than Finn's. Rey comes close.
  • Dont listen to them, lol.
    Zeta Rey, and bb8 and rey again, and gear them up and dominate arena for crystals.
    Other parts of the game can wait in my opinion, and new rey will still be better for them.
  • Here is a nice breakdown of the 2 leaderships and where they are most useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUutXp9ZS2E
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard