Best character in arena shipments besides Sidious?

Now that I have gotten Sidious to his max upgrade of 7*, I'm wondering who I should start farming next. If I were to pick right now, I would go Ventress but I'm not sure if that's the best option...

Replies

• I have an ally with a max Ventress. She's kinda slow(ish), but her health is not that high. Her damage is decent, and she gets lots of offensive buffs when someone dies. I personally think that Savage or HK47 are better picks (even if you don't run a sith or droid team).
  • Handyandymd
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What about Han? I'm trying to figure out my next arena toon also.
  • I just started Savage. I think he's pretty good... Whenever I face him in GW or arena I try to save him until last so that he avoids offense up and try to avoid AOE for the same reason. His automatic KO at 25% health or less is also nice, if you don't have a very high DPS team or it's a tanky character.

HK is cool (I liked him from KOTOR) but I don't like droids so someone will have to offer their opinion on him. I don't see very many Hans on my server, but I wouldn't say that he's intimidating... Idk if any of these characters are after Sid. I've borrowed ventress too and she is pretty cool and the heal/debuff is nice, but she is slow and does not have that much health. Hope this helps!
    "Sanitation?!" --- 793-259-249
  • After sidious i did han solo
  • Scinful
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Figure out what kind of team you want to work on. Depending on the route you want; HK, Ventress, Eeth, or Han could be the best. I don't think Savage has a whole lot to offer, even after being buffed. I purposefully go after teams with him in them. I could see him being more useful on offense though, since the ai isn't that bright.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ventress-
    Pros- fast rechages if landing a killing blow
    slow enough that she can possibly finish people off to regain a refresh
    aoe
    if an ally dies she gets some serious buffs... enough that it actually really messed me up in squad arena
    possibility to stun.
    can debuff people

eg - Ventress wipes me out... <- Video link

https://youtu.be/fnJExKS7WJs?t=6m54s

cons - shes slow... so if shes a last one standing without any debuffs... im not liking her chances - speed is also pretty **** important, and if some guys can have two turns to her one... then thats an issue.

Han -
    pros - taunt to give turn metre to allies - if the team is a tad slow, then this can be amazing to force an enemy to make your team faster.

cons - everything outside of his taunt is poor.

It really depends on the squad you want buddy... if you put that info up, we may be able to offer more advice as theres a few characters you could pick.

Post edited by Tmjm on
  • Most the arena shipments are good but I think Ugnaughts is the best
  • Go for Eeth. Assuming QGJ leader, he's a fairly reliable turn 7 stun, plus he's awesome against droids. At least he could be useful in GW, Not to mention the yoda challenge...
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Chadamus wrote: »
    Now that I have gotten Sidious to his max upgrade of 7*, I'm wondering who I should start farming next. If I were to pick right now, I would go Ventress but I'm not sure if that's the best option...

Think about what you'd like your squad to accomplish. Farm the character that meets your needs. Have no regrets.
  • I'm in a similar boat, except have a few more characters.

I think Ventress(lead) + Daka would be a good team

Ackbar(lead) + Hoth Scout would also be pretty good

If you're not going for either in Cantina, perhaps Greedo? I believe the next event will be for scoundrels

If you want to work towards Yoda, you can go Koth. I'm just finishing him up, and he's decent for GW and the support challenge

I have 88. His dmg is great, but he's too slow and squishy imo
  • Red_Glare wrote: »
    Go for Eeth. Assuming QGJ leader, he's a fairly reliable turn 7 stun, plus he's awesome against droids. At least he could be useful in GW, Not to mention the yoda challenge...

Yep go for him. Can't really go wrong. He has multiple uses and I wheel him out more then Ventress... oh and hes EASY to gear up. Ridiculously easy.
  • HK-47 is a great support character for an Anti-Jedi team. Meatbag Mayhem is very random and lots of fun.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Savage, better than sidious even as leader, he finishes off opponents who are low on health ALWAYS, then bonuses from that and he provides excellent defense for big health squads