Maul

So this day opened a Pack. And got Darth Maul!
But is he good, and worth it?
The info said he has nice AoE(Dont know what it is)..

Replies

• Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    He's good against Jedi, but he has a hard time making it to his attack (my Sid sometimes goes twice before he does his first attack). Low health, horrible speed, I only use him in GW and only when I face an all Jedi team or have no other choice.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    He is slow and squishy, but has the potential to inflict the most damage out of any character to jedi.

He is definitely worth it, but not for arena. If you decide to build up his gear he can be nice for GW & challenges.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    When he finally comes around he's the king of burst damage. I've done 3x 14K in one turn, killing off three toons at once, bringing the battle to a sudden conclusion.

But to achieve that you need to get Maul to the level where his attack is overwhelming enough for it to one-shot a toon, so that Maul can go again. And again. He's truly an all-or-nothing character, and if you found a way to utilize him properly, he would be the only offense your team ever needed.
  • Well. I use him in GW against Jedi, he's good if you have a taunt character.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I leveled him until lvl 62 then realised he dies super fast. Worst than a glass canon. So then i left him aside and focus on better toons

The only great skill maul has is that when he kills someone he gets an extra turn.
  • Yes he is amazing, I use him in my arena team, I use him always, he is my most damaging character apart from his brother on low health opponents, he is sure to draw fire from opponents, which will leave other characters with more health because your opponents will want to eliminate Maul first because he is SO dangerous if he gets to attack, if he finishes off an opponent (which if left alive he will because everyone else went before him) he gets to just keep attacking
  • Try him with Poe in PvP i'm melting thise Jedi (or most Jedi) Teams