Will Jedi Training Rey be needed to unlock any First Order character?

Obviously no solid answers, but what kind of possibility? That would be the only reason I'd want to pick her up this time around

Replies

• I don't think so, CLS isn't needed for anyone so far. Maybe he will be for RoTJ Luke, so maybe Jedi Training Rey will be needed for Jedi Rey sometime next year.
  • you wont get an answer here that would help you
  • Personally, I doubt it.
  • It better be a god-tier FO character for that kind of requirement
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    don't know, but it's certainly in the realm of possibilities. Legendary characters weren't excluded from being a requiremet either.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    don't know, but it's certainly in the realm of possibilities. Legendary characters weren't excluded from being a requiremet either.

While I can kind of understand legendary characters being required, I would hope Rey is not required. However, we already saw CLS required in Hoth battles. So, it isn't too far fetched to see JTR as a requirement somewhere, but if anything, it might be a TB-style requirement.

The backlash if they immediately made her a requirement in a FO event could be bad? Unless they make this event available again before the FO event.
  • You'll only get people to speculate here but let's face it: if Jedi Lurk ever comes out, the most relevant characters are: ROLO, Hoth Han, R2, HY and CLS...

The reason I mention him is because people here have the illusion he's gonna be released some time. So if they ever do release him, just let that thought of requirements sink in...
  • It's possible you could need 15 of JTR for tb's since they changed to "any toon" to fill platoons, it's also possible you could also need 0.
  • Can't see her being a requirement for an Fo toon though. More likely the 2nd part of her own journey, and toons required will be next movie release driven.
  • OP farm everything and gear later. You never know when a certain toon will be needed for a certain event. I'm gonna start farming Kylo(unmasked) this week. I'd rather have a toon 7* and never be needed than to not have a toon 7* and need to panic farm.

Panic farms are the worst...and farming 2 stinking vets from the highest Catina energy nodes were even worser.
  • I imagine Snoke will be a legendary event for Resistance, so technically yes
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I vote for Pike Phasma (hole in mask)
  • Moved to Feedback: Characters
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne