What month is it coming back?

Replies

• Fik
    41 posts Member
    It will be back next week
  • Fik wrote: »
    It will be back next week

is it true?

• It is just a speculation based on the "recurring event" listed on the calendar being a mythic event. If that is so, it will most likely be for r2 legendary event. Of course no one knows for sure yet :)
  • Cls first. R2 been here a million times now.
  • I need R2 7* to be able to do CLS but I am afraid (of course great for other people ;)) that it's going to be CLS and I have to wait another 4 months :(
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Right before CLS..... no we don't know that either.

Moved to correct sub forum
  • I think they will not repeat R2 before CLS, because they need to contain the CLS tsunami that will happen after they repeat his event. He was a mistake, he almost broke the game. Now they need to rebalance everything.
  • I think they will do R2 then CLS because if not, why wouldn't CLS come back already
  • I think they will do R2 then CLS because if not, why wouldn't CLS come back already

They won't do R2 before CLS because CLS teams are already 50% of the total teams in all the arenas in the spots between 1 and 100. They need to contain their own mistake (CLS), so they'll try to contain the number of people getting CLS in the next event. The choices are this or nerfing him and I don't exclude that they do both.
  • R2 or CLS first don't matter at all to me. I have 5 star R2 but so do 98 percent of top 100 in my shard. If most gets him I do too, if I don't, most don't have him too.
    But CLS nerf, now that's something
  • Be funny if it was EP and his new mythic event.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    I think they will do R2 then CLS because if not, why wouldn't CLS come back already

They won't do R2 before CLS because CLS teams are already 50% of the total teams in all the arenas in the spots between 1 and 100. They need to contain their own mistake (CLS), so they'll try to contain the number of people getting CLS in the next event. The choices are this or nerfing him and I don't exclude that they do both.

Good point. Although that will effect me negatively, I do understand :-)
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • I need R2 7* to be able to do CLS but I am afraid (of course great for other people ;)) that it's going to be CLS and I have to wait another 4 months :(
    I need R2 7* to be able to do CLS but I am afraid (of course great for other people ;)) that it's going to be CLS and I have to wait another 4 months :(

Same, fam...