Nexi Jedi pack before next Yoda event

Hello,
I hope EA will offer another Jedi pack next time the Yoda event is back. Obviously I can only talk for my own perspective, but I think these are factors that would make another Jedi pack attractive:
1) Free elite Jedi. Ideally Old Ben with 5 stars so you can use him to unlock Yoda.
2) Anakin shards. Useful for everybody who got Anakin in the first Yoda event.
3) QGJ shards. Most of us are farming this fella these days, additional shards would be welcome.

So if you include Old Ben, Anakin shards and QGJ shards, I think it would be the ideal Jedi pack that many people couldn't resist.

Replies

• Monxie wrote: »
    Hello,
    I hope EA will offer another Jedi pack next time the Yoda event is back. Obviously I can only talk for my own perspective, but I think these are factors that would make another Jedi pack attractive:
    1) Free elite Jedi. Ideally Old Ben with 5 stars so you can use him to unlock Yoda.
    2) Anakin shards. Useful for everybody who got Anakin in the first Yoda event.
    3) QGJ shards. Most of us are farming this fella these days, additional shards would be welcome.

So if you include Old Ben, Anakin shards and QGJ shards, I think it would be the ideal Jedi pack that many people couldn't resist.

This would be great to have a Jedi pack before the next even. Anakin and Old Ben shards would be awesome, maybe even a chance at the full Anakin character as well. Sold to the general public and special pricing for VIP's of course. :smiley:
  • So you get to unlock Old Ben, then what?

I agree the other stuff would be good, but Ben is useless unless you plan on buying more chromiums.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    It's very likely there will be a pack available when the event opens again. Perhaps the heroine or jedi starter will make a comeback. Everyone is farming Barriss now anyway. Or an all new one.
  • Calus_78 wrote: »
    So you get to unlock Old Ben, then what?

I agree the other stuff would be good, but Ben is useless unless you plan on buying more chromiums.

He is definitely hard to farm and expensive. The team I'm contemplating, I want him to get off his ability and then die to buff my team. See how it goes. LOL