the introduction of Hard GW Idea (difficulty selection)

JarDorK
163 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hi, I'm here proposing one idea for the difficulty selection for GW, knowing that some people want weaker GW while others want Stronger GW, i came with the idea of allowing the player to choose hard or normal GW, with this both player bases would have ok time with it, the weaker GW would be as it is now, and the Hard one as before, with golden characters in the end, there could be one of 2 types of rewards:
1 - A slight increase on the current ones (like with 2x drops)
2 - Could be same rewards but in the end the players would receive a final box each had extra drops depending on the difficulty, also if you would want to make it better there could be a timer, if the player completes the first node (if the player leaves it wouldn't count) the countdown would start (it could be shown or internal) and when the player reaches the final and completes it the box would show up or be lost, and the fastest would gain slightly better rewards, those rewards could vary between 1 character unlock(rare) or mats (uncommon), full gear pieces (uncommon) or pieces of gear (common), i would advice a luck protection in place, at least one character unlock per month.

hope you like my idea and feel free to comment on it
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart

Replies