Is there an updated list of gear shipments?

I need 3 mk 5 chiewab hypo syringes, and I'd like to just buy them with crystals. Is there a list of gear shipments so that I can decide whether to buy it or farm it?

Replies

• Options
    The Mk5 syringe shows up in the shard shop sometimes. It's in that annoying slot where all the good stuff shows up, though, so don't count on it too heavily.

Since it only costs 273 crystals and not too many characters need more than one, I tend to just buy them from the Shipment store when in need.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I miss the old guild shop where you could get a full one for like 1200 tokens.
  • Options
    It might still be there. There’s better stuff to buy in the guild store, though—mk5 weapon mods, mk3 thermal detonators, etc.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Have the 25x golden eyeballs disappeared from shipments? I only see the full pieces or the ones we all have 1000s of
  • Options
    Flibbles wrote: »
    Have the 25x golden eyeballs disappeared from shipments? I only see the full pieces or the ones we all have 1000s of

They are still there for 375 for 25x if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »

Thanks, hope so as I'm on the 19th cycle since looking for them again and still nothing!
  • Options
    Here's the full comparison chart of what-to-get-where (large spreadsheet link)

I'd just buy it for 273 crystals, just as I still buy the Holo Projectors. There are so many better deals in the stores now that my stock of tokens is depleting really fast.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    @Tiggus thanks! is it all about crystal shipments or all kind of shops combined?
  • Options
    Looks like all stores didn't notice there are multiple sheets
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »

Thanks, hope so as I'm on the 19th cycle since looking for them again and still nothing!

Having waited so long I would’ve probably bought the full piece already ^_^
  • Options
    Moved to The Academy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    @Fauztin
    Ok but why? this thead is not about lending ally or borrowing
  • Options
    Academy is about resources and tools in general. Moved there because of the linked guides and lists of available gear and where to get them. Open to suggestion for other locations, but didn't seem like it fit into character strategy because there isn't a discussion about specific characters to gear up.

@Anakin_Skywalker
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne