Looking for some direction...

Firstly, currently using a rebel team - Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Old Ben, R2. What changes should I make?

Secondly, I haven't been upgrading my arena team as much lately as I've been working on Empire to complete R2 and the old school rebels for CLS.

Who do I need to focus on regarding the 10 characters for those 2 events? (who has to carry and who can be carried a little?)

Profile - https://swgoh.gg/u/petznicholls/collection/

Replies

• Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    For your arena team, you might look at boba or ezra as you start to face rex leads and chaze ...lando aoe wont cut it, but a dispel will be essential.

If you face nightsisters, boba will be good to execute other than zombir, and ezra also has a dispel.

Keep gearing them up and getting good speed secondaries on mods and speed arrows.

For the events aim for g9 to be safe.
  • You're doing well with the characters you have.

Gear them up and up and up...and they'll serve you very well.
  • Well the only most useful tip Ive found about cls gear is that Old ben is just there for the start of the heroes journey not the end and not the difficult bits so he doesn't need more gear (except unless you want to upgrade for the arena).

For r2 I would definitely upgrade your gear vii characters to gear viii if possible. Also all your empire characters should be level 85 as possible. That said if you can put a zeta on Vader would let him carry the rest of your team and leave the gear as is.
  • Thanks all! Still adding bits here and there to Empire. Can easily get Stormtrooper to 9, so will do that. Hoping for some raid luck to get palp to 9 too.

Massive lack of credits but will be getting to as close to 85 as possible too.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks all! Still adding bits here and there to Empire. Can easily get Stormtrooper to 9, so will do that. Hoping for some raid luck to get palp to 9 too.

Massive lack of credits but will be getting to as close to 85 as possible too.
    Credit heist today which should help.
  • Yeah was so relieved @Naraic when it popped up! Bagged myself 5m which helped out a good shot
  • Mobewan wrote: »
    For your arena team, you might look at boba or ezra as you start to face rex leads and chaze ...lando aoe wont cut it, but a dispel will be essential.

If you face nightsisters, boba will be good to execute other than zombir, and ezra also has a dispel.

Keep gearing them up and getting good speed secondaries on mods and speed arrows.

For the events aim for g9 to be safe.

Agree g8 is doable but g9 is safe

I used g10 tarkin g9 vader g9 tfp g8 rg g8 stormtrooper
    With good RNG and best of my mods, my two g8 tanks died after R2 was down or probably a little earlier or later than that, the rest 3 attackers survived till the end. I killed R2 first.
    So maybe with all g9s you could probably do it without losing a single toon
  • Also put 5 dot crit damage mod on attackers
  • @Anakin_Skywalker Currently massively struggling! Getting cake walked with min G8 but I haven't got RG. Hoping he changes it up for me as my magma is not helping one bit