Luminara and Barris Help

I have both heroes that I want to use in a mostly Jedi platform. The key is I want to use both. Here is my team.

Barriss Offee (leader) 4*( will have 5*in a day)
Luminera star 7*
Mace Windu 6*
Jedi Consular 6*
Darth Sidious 7* (Jedi aren't heavy hitters so have to stop healing and he goes early)

I'm ok having one person on my team not a Jedi, but I want to have at least 4 Jedi for the abilities.

Which ability should I go with? Barriss to turn my team into tanks and a heal. Or a better dodge and heal for Luminera?

My only other Jedis or worthy ppl worth even mentioning I have are

Asoka 4* (almost 5)
QGJ 4*
Eeth Koth 4*
Poe 4* (only if removing Sid)

Let me know also if there is anyone else I should work on or switch out. I will be able to at least go for the Yoda event in a couple weeks too. I am usually in the 30-60 ranking and have placed 3rd for a couple days before, but the competition is crazy and don't want to do the FOTP, Poggle, 86 craze.

Please help!

Replies

• QGJ for extra speed in the lead position.
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    QGJ for extra speed in the lead position.

So with the current stack of players that I have, what would be your preferred lineup. Who stays? Who goes? Aside from QGJ, who else should I work on?
  • Bar_Buryin
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Beef that QGJ all the way up to 7* he provides best combination of leadership, utility, and damage in the entire game all your Cantina shards should go to QGJ and only QGJ.

You might want to consider Stormtrooper Han or Savage Opress if you need a sink for your arena shards.
  • Bar_Buryin wrote: »
    Beef that QGJ all the way up to 7* he provides best combination of leadership, utility, and damage in the entire game all your Cantina shards should go to QGJ and only QGJ.

You might want to consider Stormtrooper Han or Savage Opress if you need a sink for your arena shards.

Ok I get it as far as Qui Gon being the answer. So what's the rest of my squad gonna look like?