who to replace dooku with for end game?

Hello everyone,

I am a ftp player and I am currently running this team in Arena (arround 22k power, rank approx. 100):
  • Sidious (L) 7* almost gear 8
  • Luminara 7* almost gear 8
  • QGJ 5* gear 7
  • GS 6* almost gear 9
  • Dooku 4* gear 7

I am currenlty lvl 65 therefore it is veeeeeery long for me to farm Dooku (only available in 2 hard missions noddles - 2shards a day in avg) and at 5* he is way too squishy + his taunt doesn't land that much on high rank PVP battles anymore (ar. 20% against Jedis).

I am looking for replacing him. So far my thoughts are:
  1. Phasma 5* gear 7 so far: however her leader ability doesn't seem to work anymore in PVP Arena :( )
  2. Poggle: I don't have him yet but I can have him pretty quickly as I finish GW every day) I will use him only for his buff so 4* should be enough (am I right?)
  3. Kylo 4* gear 7: a bit difficult to farm so far as GS takes all the cantina energy, but he seems to hit relatively hard and has a decent health for a low level toon
  4. 5's 4* gear 7: a bit difficult to farm so far as QGJ takes all the cantina credits
  5. Another farmable toon (preferably from GW or Arena shipment)

I am currenly farming Phasma/Poggle (maybe IG86 as soon as Poggle will be 4*) in GW and IG88 in Arena shipment, but it is more in order to use my credits rather than because I want them ...

Thanks for reading

Replies

• Dooku is farmable in Cantina 6-G
  • dkredsox wrote: »
    Dooku is farmable in Cantina 6-G

I need to be at least lv69 to unlock Cantina 6.
    That's why I am looking for someone to replace him in between
  • surfeur14 wrote: »
    dkredsox wrote: »
    Dooku is farmable in Cantina 6-G

I need to be at least lv69 to unlock Cantina 6.
    That's why I am looking for someone to replace him in between

Ah, ok. From the title it said you were looking for an end game replacement, so I thought you didn't know he was farmable.

I know he's not on your list, but I'd personally recommend Poe. I run Sid, Lumi, GS, Poe, Poggle/QGJ, and the team works great for me. Poe doesn't have to have a high star count, I only have him at 5* and don't plan on increasing it anytime soon either.

From your list, I'd probably go with Ren, once GS is 7*, or Phasma. Poggle doesn't make sense with QGJ since they both give offense up, and that's the main point of Poggle. I always seem to beat 5's teams so I wouldn't go with him.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You are only a week or 10 days from level 69

I wouldn't bother replacing him

Focus on the others in the mean time or start to build up your GW team, you are about to enter the stage where GW can get very hard as you start to see high level 70 teams on a regular basis
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Thanks dkredsox,

I am lvl 65, so it should take me a week or 2 to be lvl69.
    I will continue Phasma then and go to Kylo when GS wiill be maxed which should take me 10days.
    I may try to give a bit of cantina rewards to Poe, even if I really GQJ ...

When cantina lvl6 will be unlocked, do you think I should go for Dooku or stay with Kylo?
    I have no idea who to farm in GW: Eeth Koth (I only 3 Jedis >5* anyway), IG88, HK, Han, Lobot, Opress, Asajj ...?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    if you need another utility hero for stunning, i would choose daka. she's not as fast, but has stun on her basic attack.
    mighty chlorians
  • surfeur14
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    reizse wrote: »
    if you need another utility hero for stunning, i would choose daka. she's not as fast, but has stun on her basic attack.

Problem with Daka is that she is from cantina shipment jus as QGJ, Poe and 5s
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    ah i see. yeah if you don't yet have her at 5*+, it's difficult to start now if you have open projects from cantina shipments...hmm...poggle at 5* can be a crutch for now.
    mighty chlorians