Still no word on Sabine?

We got an answer on Baze, but the sabine post seems to have disappeared
Without an answer. Any idea if/why Sabine was removed from guild store?

Replies

• Bcause they want it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Bcause they want it.

while true, maybe we can wait to see if we can get a little more information.
  • Agreed still why nothing said about sabine? It doesn't even make sense she's gone from the guild store. Making SABINE a single hard node farm? Why? She's only used in phoenix squads and even then chopper's a better choice 9 times out of 10. And we still have no official word on it WEEKS after the change, and any question about it either gets buried in a place nobody goes or gets merged into a thread nobody reads

So if it's not making her a herder farm because she's a good character, is it to make space for the new guys coming into the guild store? That also doesn't make sense, the guild store has so many characters also available on the cantina table which is a much easier farm who are also better characters than sabine
  • She's definitely gone. Whilst it is annoying that there was no communication, it's not the be all end all. I'd say she's the worst phoenix character in terms of messing up their synergy. Chopper is a far better choice and you can see that in; ease of unlocking thrawn, light side TB and arena viability (I'm early to mid game so can't vouch for end game users). Chopper seems far better on defence.

In other words just farm her hard node and unlock her slowly. She's really not key in anything.

Im also a phoenix user on my alt btw. It annoyed me but that's mainly cuz I want her levelled for my ships.
  • August
  • She's definitely gone. Whilst it is annoying that there was no communication, it's not the be all end all. I'd say she's the worst phoenix character in terms of messing up their synergy. Chopper is a far better choice and you can see that in; ease of unlocking thrawn, light side TB and arena viability (I'm early to mid game so can't vouch for end game users). Chopper seems far better on defence.

In other words just farm her hard node and unlock her slowly. She's really not key in anything.

Im also a phoenix user on my alt btw. It annoyed me but that's mainly cuz I want her levelled for my ships.

I've had her at 7 stars since about August but it's less to do with her specifically being harder to farm and more the principle of it. Why did they remove her? Are they just going to go around removing anyone from anywhere now whenever they like and not tell us, and just wait for us to figure it out on our own?

Something like this should be in the patch notes along with the update or it's one of two things: a big **** up, or sneaky ways of making the grind longer without saying anything to encourage more spending - weeks have passed by without them even commenting on it
  • Sabine useless? She's the one who carries Phoenix
  • I've always had more success using her over chopper. She helped me 7* thrawn with a G8 team.
  • Sabine is ten times better then Choper. For me even in the Thrawn event. Death trooper killer.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I have her 7* and zetad. Love that girl. It definitely sucks because my wife only has her 5*.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2017
    Hiya!
    This has already been answered in a previous thread, but I've provided the handy dandy quoted post with all the information below (Sabine was removed when Territory Wars was launched):
    Alright- this should be everything. Apologies for the wait!
    With the last update, we sent an inbox message that described the Guild Event store was being updated, but we failed to describe exactly what was being removed. I’ve provided the complete listing below:
    Guild Event Store
    Character Shards In:
    • Wampa
    • Stormtrooper
    • Grand Moff Tarkin
    • Tie Fighter Pilot
    • Snowtrooper
    • Director Krennic
    • Royal Guard
    • General Veers
    • Magmatrooper
    • Gar Saxon
    • Imperial Super Commando

Character Shards Out:
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Baze Malbus
    • Chirrut Imwe
    • Bodhi Rook
    • Jyn Erso
    • Pao
    • Sabine

Ship Blueprints In:
    • Geonosian Soldier’s Starfighter
    • Geonosian Spy’s Starfighter
    • Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter
    • First Order TIE Fighter
    • Imperial TIE Fighter
    • Gauntlet Starfighter
    • Scimitar
    Ship Blueprints Out:
    - None

Gear In:
    • MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Component
    • MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    • MK 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage

Gear Out:
    • MK 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
    • MK 4 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    • MK 9 BioTech Implant Salvage
    • MK 4 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage
    • MK 3 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    • MK 6 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    • MK 6 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage
    • MK 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    • MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller
    • MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    • MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage
    • MK 6 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
    • MK 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage

We realize the inbox messaging provided wasn’t entirely clear, and the details regarding feature got missed. Going forward, we will be sure to message changes to the store in advance of them occurring. Again, thank you for your patience and feedback in regards to this issue.

Post edited by Kozispoon on
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Kozi, we are not talking about the guild event store. Please stop referencing that. Sabine is gone from the original GUILD store. Is this intended or not? If it was intended, why was there nothing said to us about it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Kozi's answer in this thread specifically says Guild Store, not Guild Events Store: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/150372/still-no-word-on-sabine
  • She is a single node farm now. Seeing as I only need 20 shards of hers, its going to take a while.
  • I am glad I farmed her when she was at the guild store. Now I am trying to farm Kylo Ren from the guild store, but he rarely shows up.
  • Ruzhy6
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ah okay I see. No explanation of why it wasn’t in the patch notes however.

I was originally referring to the reposting of this comment in response to a question about the guild store.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1379720/#Comment_1379720

Nothing to see here, move along.
This discussion has been closed.