About them 7 Carbanti III in the STR Gear challenge...

2Next

Replies

• So, @CG_Kozispoon made a comment on this over in the ea.graveyard
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Carbantis-tier-v-reward-not-dropping-anymore-then-5-carbantis/m-p/6648229/highlight/false#M9318
    Yet I, for one, have never ever gotten 6 or 7. I use a little $, I play every day, I usually sim the challenge, but sometimes auto it - depending on if I have sim tickets or not. Been playing since game start. This isn't like other parts of the game - we've gone over that above - a low chance still means it's remotely possible. Like I said, I've gotten 10mil on the heist 3 times now - that's not too bad. Out of all Heists, it's a low %, but it still happens.

I got a 5/5 on character shards in a hard node sim for Baze - that chance of happening has got to be incredible - I got a scratch-off that day just because - but day in, and day out, eventually, that stuff does happen. Add in several double zeta drops - those are like double rainbows, but they happen.

I'm saying again, 6 or 7 carbanti's in the challenge event that you can hit 5x a day 3 x a week - week in and week out - I've been watching, and it has never happened.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I didn’t even like the answer in that thread from Kozi. It was very vague. Did they sim some battles to see a 6 or 7 drop? The answer they gave seems like they just looked at the possible rewards and said “7’s are included in the reward tier” without ever checking to see one drop.