Farming 50 Stun Cuffs nonsense

270 stamina --> 1/50.

Sigh

Replies

• We've all been there (and worse), only positive is everyone else has the same low odds, no one is power burning these.
  • Are these more rare than other purples?
  • I had really good luck with the cuffs 1/4, now the hair dryers not so much 1/10.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Just when the pain of crafting 20 pieces of gear stopped. Welcome to 50. They have such a good model for a game and continue to make it impossible. If starting from the 50 crystal refresh. I wonder how much it would take to craft 50 pieces. I'm guessing by the time you stopped the refresh would be at 20,000 crystals.
  • Yep.. Handcuffs and syringes will soon become your life. (God that sounds like a brutal anti-drug commercial.)
  • I kept notes on the first time I got a lvl 50 piece finished. It came out to 25% drop rate. Notes are cumulative
    Drops/attempts
    6/42
    13/71
    21/95
    23/109
    23/113
    24/116
    33/140
    37/153
    39/162
    43/177
    45/180
    46/184
    46/187
    49/198
  • the higher the level, the more time it'll take to get anything.... it's going to be a pain when we get to level 80 and gear IX X
  • Jedi Guardian gets you a sneak peek of what you can expect there. 60 gold pieces for level 11 on one of the slots. That currently no quest drops. It will be a pain
  • Already got my 50 Handcuffs for GS ;)

317ccyf.jpg
  • 3 days in a row of farming the 50 hand cuffs it was full energy followed by 50 50 100 refresh plus all the bonus energy for the 3 days. The drop rate varies you could do a refresh and get zero or you can do a refresh and get 3 max. Definitely sucks I hope they add this gear and the hair dryers to the challenges soon.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    I am sure they will make them easier to get... After all the whales have spent money to get them and all the f2p complain how hard they are to get.
  • I had crazy good drop rates on these. The purple hair dryers on the other hand are brutally bad...
  • Josh G I just finished the purple hair dryers and it trumped any thing I've had to farm so far , it ABSOLUTELYLY ****!
  • 3/38 today. *****!!!!!
  • Haven't bothered. Would rather spend resources gearing up 5 other characters.

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea gear farming the worst those cuffs took me few days and a lot of cussing
  • I'm grinding one set for my GS, then never doing it again lol
  • JohnyDee21 wrote: »
    Already got my 50 Handcuffs for GS ;)

317ccyf.jpg

Just in time for the nerf!

lol
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • JohnyDee21 wrote: »
    Already got my 50 Handcuffs for GS ;)

317ccyf.jpg

Just in time for the nerf!

lol

Lol what nerf?
  • @sevenmelons
    He is trying to push your buttons. There is no message of a nerf atm. The low level newbs are all too busy complaining about Dooku ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I only kept track of my last 30 purple blow dryers but I was 31-163. I absolutely abhor the grind but the players on my server are so equivalent now, you have to separate yourself somehow.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    @sevenmelons
    He is trying to push your buttons. There is no message of a nerf atm. The low level newbs are all too busy complaining about Dooku ;)

I love more button pushing pls.. :)
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    MikeC wrote: »
    the higher the level, the more time it'll take to get anything.... it's going to be a pain when we get to level 80 and gear IX X

Yep when I saw that announcement on the energy cap and them refering the rise to lvl 80... I was very strongly considering uninstalling the game... The gear farm is ****... as I said before whoever thought it was fun needs to be shot! Then again they might think that's fun shooting themselves!

The good news is looking at Yoda a new character, his Gear X stuff isn't that bad... so one can only hope this is a sign for new characters.. but I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!