SHATTERPOINT - 135mil+ Top guild, 43* Tb, LF 1 more

We have 1 spot open in SHATTERPOINT and limited spots open in our sister guild. Here's all the details you care about. If you're interested in joining, but don't quite meet the requirements, feel free to hit me up anyway and I can check out your profile. If you any questions, feel free to message me here or on Discord/Line.

SHATTERPOINT
LS TB - 43*
HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm

Requirements:
GP: 2.5mil+ and necessary characters for TB (minus ROLO on a case by case basis)

SHATTERPÓINT
LS TB - 39*
HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm

Requirements:
GP: 1.5mil+

SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info

Replies

• Hi Silky, I am interested in joining you guild. I am currently 1.95 M power. But I am the top one player in fleet arena and have collected almost all the fleets. (Falcon Reaper and Commander ship still collecting) I have many rare characters for platoon in 7* and teams for TB. And will get CLS very soon. My discord is Emeralthys #9294.
  • Emeralthys wrote: »
    Hi Silky, I am interested in joining you guild. I am currently 1.95 M power. But I am the top one player in fleet arena and have collected almost all the fleets. (Falcon Reaper and Commander ship still collecting) I have many rare characters for platoon in 7* and teams for TB. And will get CLS very soon. My discord is Emeralthys #9294.

Pm’d You
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info