About Raid gear drops

Is it me or did raids start dropping worse gear lately. Ever since the changes at the shops and TW I have noticed an increase in gear that isn't very useful like the two nubian pieces as opposed to furnaces, callers, guns, cuffs, carbantis and syringes.

Tank also rarely drops the two useful gold pieces. It much more frequently drops the gear from the challenges that we have stacks of thousands of it.

In addition I have noticed a drop in the amount of fully crafted pieces that I get. I keep getting 40+17 salvages way more frequently.

Is there an official word from devs regarding raid gear lately? I would like to know please.

Replies

• It's just a stretch of bad RNG. My Guildmates ask this question a lot, but it always resolves itself eventually. We all have stretches with Gear we don't need or have thousands of, it's just part of the game, unfortunately. If you desperately need particular pieces you may just have to save your crystals for them, I know I have to.
  • It's always been bad for me. Tank never, I mean never gives me anything I can use. Always something I have hundreds of or gear from challenges. Why should I spend a lot of time trying to compete with these 30 million + scores for gear I don't need.
  • It's always been bad for me. Tank never, I mean never gives me anything I can use. Always something I have hundreds of or gear from challenges. Why should I spend a lot of time trying to compete with these 30 million + scores for gear I don't need.

I hear ya. I feel the same way, I've actually not even raided for rhe past few raids. I failed to get BB8 cause I counted on individual FO packs that for some reason didn't come. I was about 80 shards away from FO ST by the end of the event and I was gonna buy shards for him but they chose to give us an 80 dollar bundle which was excessive and I couldn't afford... To put this into perspective my monthly internet bill is 65 dollars and I'm being asked to spend 80 on a bundle in a game when I don't even need 4 out of 5 of these characters.

As a result I'm not gonna be able to keep up with my guild mates for aat. I don't even think it's worth trying for the kind of rewards that we get
  • Challenge gear should not be in raids. Period. The only possible exception would be Mk III Carbantis.
  • I had a good streak lately. Lots of full pieces, like 3 or 4 in the last month
  • 16 mk 3 carbanti
    20 mk 4 carbanti
    40 mk 6 nubian scanner
    was what I got in last HPit. 3rd place
  • Zagrey
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    fMwzw5s.png

Here`s my latest reward. Its a winner -)

• Raid rewards have always been an issue. Always.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.