Next Legendary Event

Should be First Order. Hux OR Snoke.
Yoda/palp = Jedi/sith
R2/thrawn= Rebel/Empîre
BB8/snoke-hux = res/fo

Due to lack of panic farm availability at this date- no shot the powers that be allow any res to unlock snoke/hux.
I could go a bit more in-depth but don’t want to risk any spoilers for the movie.

Replies

• Snoke? Have you seen TLJ?
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Yes. But why I said not going more in-depth.
  • And I want the cap ship.

Yes. But why I said not going more in-depth.

Good point! The ship was pretty bad ****.
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • The **** are positive ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    They will probably release a bunch of new Resistance guys, then require them for the event similarly to the Vets being needed for the new Rey.

• When I think of Hux in game I think of Krennic or beefed up FOO
  • When I think of Hux in game I think of Krennic or beefed up FOO

Yea he doesn't deserve to be a legendary event. He should be thrown in galactic war store or something.... what we need Is old Luke
  • Hux would fit great right next Bodhi in GW. Snoke will be a marquee to rot on the bench forever.
  • Cooncoon wrote: »
    When I think of Hux in game I think of Krennic or beefed up FOO

Yea he doesn't deserve to be a legendary event. He should be thrown in galactic war store or something.... what we need Is old Luke
    capifico22 wrote: »
    Hux would fit great right next Bodhi in GW. Snoke will be a marquee to rot on the bench forever.

Snoke it is! Followed by a legendary fleet event for his ship
  • Really hux? Mans a joke.
  • Snoke > Hux
  • Hux could have a move where
    he yells really loudly and then just takes a bunch of damage. Because he seriously doesn't do anything else in either movie.
  • So what sort of abilities would you give snoke?
    Or his? Given what either of them do or don't do in the latest films?
    (Trying to write this and make sense while being spoiler free is hard)

Some of the responses are so great but I too don’t want to even hint at stuff about the movie.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    They will probably release a bunch of new Resistance guys, then require them for the event similarly to the Vets being needed for the new Rey.

Rey and Luke are hero journeys, that's why they need specific characters. Legendary events on the other hand, only need any character from an specific faction.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    No, there won’t be not any new legendary events, it’s a recurring event around 22ed Dec, which means a legendary event we had previously.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Edward wrote: »
    No, there won’t be not any new legendary events, it’s a recurring event around 22ed Dec, which means a legendary event we had previously.

There won't be any more legendary events? Are you mad man?

Of course there will - plenty more and if we get to replay them so the hard work of the dev team is not only played once - all the better.

My money is Snoke via Legendary event. Requires Kylo Unmasked to unlock and FO faction
  • I'm thinking the next legendary event will be next year, and not be TLJ related.

I'm thinking either Separatists to get Padame or Clone Troopers to get Jango Fett.
  • Grue wrote: »
    I'm thinking either Separatists to get Padame or Clone Troopers to get Jango Fett.
    My expectation on those two is that they'd be part of a Battle of Geonosis Territory Battle. Each TB seems to come with an easily-farmable character (Han, Starck) who earns shards of a TB-farmable character (Leia, Probe Droid) and a Guild Event token character (Yoda, Wompa).

We're all spitballing, but if I were asked to make a prediction that's what I'd think most likely.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Boo wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »

There won't be any more legendary events? Are you mad man?

Of course there will - plenty more and if we get to replay them so the hard work of the dev team is not only played once - all the better.

My money is Snoke via Legendary event. Requires Kylo Unmasked to unlock and FO faction

We were talking about this month, the only one left in the calendar
  • You will not be getting Snokes ship. Its too large. We will most likely get Gen Leia and her ship and Gen Hux and his star destroyer.

~D

I guess you didnt see the movie because Snoke does a lot.

1. Force lightning
    2. Telekenisis
    3. Mind bridge and mind reading
  • Fantasty wrote: »
    So what sort of abilities would you give snoke?

I guess you didnt see the movie because Snoke does a lot.

1. Force lightning
    2. Telekenisis
    3. Mind bridge and mind reading

Dodge light saber should be included in his kit.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • I agree with the Hux or Snoke assumption
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?