CLS Zeta - Learn Control

Boo
4134 posts Member
DO NOT WASTE A ZETA ON THIS ABILITY

I thought it sounded good so added a zeta:

"While Luke doesn't have Call to Action he has +50% crit avoidance and +100% tenacity"

The Tenacity part was what caught my eye, but he constantly gets stunned and picks up debuffs - so literally this zeta does nothing for him.

I thought I would throw this out there to the community like a warning beacon!

Replies

• PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I actually love this zeta.. nothing is 100% every debuff has a 15% chance minimum(Except with tenacity up) but I find that in situations where CLS is alone vs 2-3 people including an r2 having the extra tenacity has helped keep luke from getting stunned like 8/10 times and has thus allowed me to win the match. Also with CLS as lead he will have 100% counter chance without the call to action buff on which helps get the defense down on the enemies quickly so you can stun them on his next turn.

I really wouldnt sleep on this zeta imo
  • I find the opposite. I can tell when the Luke I’m fighting has this zeta. My stuns never stick. Or any debuffs for that matter. I have to wait until he gets the Call to Action buff before I try to land a debuff on him. I think there are much worse out there.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I find the opposite. I can tell when the Luke I’m fighting has this zeta. My stuns never stick. Or any debuffs for that matter. I have to wait until he gets the Call to Action buff before I try to land a debuff on him. I think there are much worse out there.

Agree with Mr Sausage. I take advantage of this zeta all the time in arena. I will often skip the Call to Action move just so I can be resistant to the enemies attempts to stun me. The zeta does not make you immune to debuffs, but it certainly helps.
  • This zeta is awesome. Sometimes I don't use call to action at all, and if kenobi is dead, I use smokescreen on luke. He will resist every debuff and heal himself, which gets me a lot of time to turn the tide
  • Boo wrote: »
    DO NOT WASTE A ZETA ON THIS ABILITY

I thought it sounded good so added a zeta:

"While Luke doesn't have Call to Action he has +50% crit avoidance and +100% tenacity"

The Tenacity part was what caught my eye, but he constantly gets stunned and picks up debuffs - so literally this zeta does nothing for him.

I thought I would throw this out there to the community like a warning beacon!

Of course he does. Your CLS only has 100% Tenacity. I come in with 60% Potency though, which will naturally drag your Tenacity value down below that level.

As others have said though, you really can feel the difference when you're facing a CLS with that Zeta. I don't bother to try and land debuffs unless he has the buff up, as it's futile more often than not.