DSTB version 2.0

Boo
4134 posts Member
So far much better.

2* requirement stages actually feel like 2* requirement difficulty or at least the difficulty is more appropriate.

What does everyone else think?

Replies

• I would agree, better. Still not the same ease as a beginning 2* rebel TB stage IMO, but far, far improved.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I agree, although I see a couple of people saying it's just as bad as before. RNG, maybe, although it seems like RNG couldn't possibly account for the difference between our experience and their experience.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hah. No way 2* toons beat it. But 2* toons shouldn’t be ablecto beat it imo.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Rubbish - I beat all my missions today. Including my nightsister team who need a lot of work, so it is no where near like how it was before..."Not by a long shot"
  • Crew is much happier with this run thru p1, everyone is having much better luck.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    My NS zombie is 2*...I think.
  • Although it is much better, I'll give you that, it's still a bit too much. I mean this is a 2-star requirement? My all 7-star team of three G11 and two G10 got smashed in the 4th round. I was running AK-47 lead, 88, 86, Sun Fac and Boba Fett. Although I understand that this team isn't exactly a shining beacon of synergy, all my toons are fully modded with 5-dot mods and as stated before all are at 7 stars with at least G10, the majority being at G11. I mean, THIS IS PHASE 1! Although it's better than before, it still needs to be tuned down a bit. 2-star requirement?? Please! @CG_Kozispoon
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    way easier, not as easy as LS TB phase 1.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Not single enemy get turn in 4th wave except with my sith team which lack tm reduction and dmg output .. Dn lead
  • Agreed. Much more manageable. Thanks guys for listening.
  • +1
  • Yep, much better. It is harder than the rebel side, but I think that's fine for this one to be harder.
  • Absolutely, difficulty fit the requirements
  • THIS statement is rather misleading. "Imperial Retaliation is one of the best places in the game to earn character shards for Imperial Probe Droid and the beastly Wampa!"

To say that you earn Wampa shards from Dark Side TB is very misleading. You don't earn ANY shards of Wampa in the TB. You earn "TOKENS" to buy the Wampa.

Why not mention it's a great source for Hermit Yoda ALSO if you're just saying its a great source of "tokens"??
    Or its the best place to earn G12.
  • Empire side is harder than Rebel P1 and you get to do it with less powerful characters.
  • Harder than LS TB but this time actually playable

I give it One thumb up
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • My only team to make it through wave 4 was a DN lead sith team because of DN’s insta-kill cheese.
    My g10-11 trooper squad & Thrawn squad never got a turn in wave 4.
    Phase 2 was even worse.
  • Disagree. The difficulty is still unreasonable. DS is straight up gimped, compared to LS.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    My only team to make it through wave 4 was a DN lead sith team because of DN’s insta-kill cheese.
    My g10-11 trooper squad & Thrawn squad never got a turn in wave 4.
    Phase 2 was even worse.

If your imp trooper team didn't get a turn in wave 4 there's something seriously wrong with either wave 4, your trooper team, or your memory.
    Personally i had no issue clearing 4 waves with troopers. g11 zVeers, DT, storm, snow and g9 5* starck. With snow and veers' uniques it's almost impossible to get no turns in wave 4, even without veers zeta.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • It’s only marginally better. 3* was a joke that I couldn’t finish with a 7 star DN led team
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    So far DS TB is a cakewalk. 24/24 waves by the end of P2. It felt even easier than P2 in LS TB.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Whindanser wrote: »
    It’s only marginally better. 3* was a joke that I couldn’t finish with a 7 star DN led team

It is certainly more difficult. Easier than last time for sure - but still not easy. Something to work towards for sure.

But I still believe if a maxed team cannot cake walk 2* or even 3* or 4* then there is an issue.

I have a lot of work to do on my DS toons so I will reserve my opinion for later next year, lol