Old guild looking for new blood! 40mem, 31mgp, HPIT, NAAT, 3-0 TW, 12-14* TB

Are you a casual but competitive gamer looking for a like minded guild? Check out The Dread Masters!

The guild has been around since the beginning and currently has 40 members with just over 31 million GP. The guild is a nice mix of experienced players (20+ members lvl 85, many with 1m+gp) and up and comers like myself. As it stands now we do HPIT and NAAT regularly with hopes to move up to HAAT in the upcoming months. We get 12-14 stars in TBs and our TW record stands at 3-0, all wins against larger guilds with more GP.

We don't have any strict rules or requirements outside of a 24 hour no damage rule on Pit, but we expect each member to do their best to get their daily tickets and to include themselves in guild activities. We like to recruit dedicated players who can grow with us as a guild with the idea that they'll stick around once they become a dominant force, so feel free to reach out even if you are a newer inexperienced player!

Feel free to contact me via PM in the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587, or send me an ally invite in game 447-189-635.

Replies

• Options
    Bump? Are we allowed to bump?
  • Options
    All this section is is people bumping
  • Options
    Thanks for the bump!
  • Options
    Bump isn’t allowed and only one post per day is allowed by an individual
  • Options
    Strange. So they'd prefer I make a new post every day than bump up an existing one?
  • Staubie12
    336 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    No they prefer new content instead of using the word bump, they want us to type out new content in the existing thread, you’ll get flagged and could get banned
  • Options
    For future reference, bumps are not disallowed, but we encourage only posting a bump with legitimate content to it, like descriptions of the guild's current status, achievements, number of members, etc.

Please refrain from multiple posts per day, one word posts, blank posts, or general chit-chat.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Hey guys! Just an update: we've cleared out some dead wood as new members join so we currently have 12 slots available. We'd be more than happy to hear from smaller guilds who would be interested in being absorbed as a group as well!