Still too much on Phase 1

The phases for Dark Side TB should not exceed the difficulty of Light Side TB, and it still does. I use gear 8/9 toons on LS TB Phase 1 all the time. I can't do that on DS TB because the 4/4 teams are too strong (high atk damage) and too healthy, especially when they start their round robin heals and undo all the attacks you just made. Level 85, gear 10 is too much for phase 1 4/4. This is espcially frustrating given the high requirements of popular toons everyone has leveled in the platoons. So it's feed the platoon, or beat the waves in some cases...which makes sense at phase 3-6, not 1 or 2.

Replies

• Ds has always been harder and have higher unlocks then it's ls counterparts. I think ds TB is just right difficulty wise now. platoons still need to be tweaked and toned down though.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Who are you using at g10 that can't beat it.

I brought Sid g8(L), Dooku g10, Death g10, Maul g8 and DN g10 and I beat it. (if I would of known that the strafe was gone I would of brought DN as Leader). DN and Dooku were the only modded members. I think Death had like three stars

Point is, a full on g10 max level team should be able to pass it
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Who are you using at g10 that can't beat it.

I brought Sid g8(L), Dooku g10, Death g10, Maul g8 and DN g10 and I beat it. (if I would of known that the strafe was gone I would of brought DN as Leader). DN and Dooku were the only modded members. I think Death had like three stars

Point is, a full on g10 max level team should be able to pass it

apologies. what i meant was for the 4/4 rebel team to be 85 and G10 is too much. The DS team at 6/6 is not that strong.
  • DSTB is meant to be harder than LSTB -- it's the next step up/next tier.
  • DSTB is meant to be harder than LSTB -- it's the next step up/next tier.

Okay, why exactly? And are you quoting devs or is this just personal opinion?

As the game stands, there is quite literally NO reason for it to be more difficult than LS.

Investing in DS characters was already low return enough, now they made it even more pointless to invest in them. As a DS primary player, Im getting so sick of the imbalance Im about one more skewed DSTB away from quitting after nearly two years of logging on near daily.
  • Zenflow wrote: »
    Okay, why exactly? And are you quoting devs or is this just personal opinion?

As the game stands, there is quite literally NO reason for it to be more difficult than LS.

Investing in DS characters was already low return enough, now they made it even more pointless to invest in them. As a DS primary player, Im getting so sick of the imbalance Im about one more skewed DSTB away from quitting after nearly two years of logging on near daily.
    The missions are harder, but the thresholds are lower and the points per phase are greater. The net result is that it's harder to complete all 4 phases of a mission, but you get the same proportion of points and get more points (proportionately) when you finish the fourth phase.

Simply reducing it to one aspect is disingenuous.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Moved to Guild Events: Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    Moved to Guild Events: Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation

where was it before? i literally clicked the link the DSTB thread that brought me to this corner of the forums to comment of DSTB. I feel like you just wanted in on the conversation because the thread was already here, brosef.