Still no word on Sabine

WhackyFishi
114 posts Member
edited December 2017
Every thread gets closed after someone says "look they said here she's removed" and then they go ahead and link to the post saying she's removed from the guild EVENTS store.

That isn't what anybody is talking about in regards to Sabine. She's also gone from the ordinary guild store making her a single hard node exclusive farm, and nobody has ever officially acknowledged it or given a reason to why

To clarify I'm not asking if she's gone, it's obvious by this point she is - but there's been zero official confirmation or acknowledgement and it just seems totally random seeing as nobody else was removed from the guild store, and those two points combined make it seem like a bug until it's been officially confirmed which it has not been
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Shaolin_Fantastic_1
    642 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    She is on a heist. Confirmed. U can 7 star her thru her one node I did or keep towing that line waiting for confirmation.
  • CG's new strategy is to just bury any bad news they have for the player base instead of communicating how most halfway decent game companies do. And you can bet the guys making those decisions don't read anything on these forums, they don't care until they start losing money. Which is what we need to make them do now.
  • She is on a heist. Confirmed. U can 7 star her thru her one node I did or keep tow that line waiting for confirmation.

I've finished sabine 7* for ages now but that's not the point, If it's a bug it needs to be addressed and nobody has ever commented if it's a bug or not - the only mention of her being removed is from the guild events store and not the guild store
  • She is on a heist. Confirmed. U can 7 star her thru her one node I did or keep tow that line waiting for confirmation.

I've finished sabine 7* for ages now but that's not the point, If it's a bug it needs to be addressed and nobody has ever commented if it's a bug or not - the only mention of her being removed is from the guild events store and not the guild store

So u just want to know on gp(general principle)? Wow there are a multitude of different things u could be worrying about but confirmation on a characters spot is what u are stuck on?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    A doublecheck of the gamedata shows when we updated guild store with Territory Wars release Sabine was removed.

Unfortunately, we have no plans at the moment to add her back to the guild store.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.