DS TB still unbalanced

So, G9+ 7* Vader, tarkin, snowtrooper, tfp and RG cant clear special mision in phase 1. Hold the bus, this is a battle requiring 2* toons, and decently geared and modded 7* cant clear it? Either RNG hates me or the event is still massivly unbalanced. Zeta kylo g10 and old school first order g8/9 only clears 2/3 rounds. Pretty suspect considering all missions I can run in light side TB are so easy. Yes m LS are strnger, but not by the amount TB suggests. Any chance of parity?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Breezed through it myself, but I had a better squad. Let's give it a lil more of a chance maybe?
  • Yeah, It's cool that geared toons can beat these missions, but they are still too hard compared to the LS versions. I think the issue is that the devs ignored the fact that DS squads are significantly weaker than LS evivalents. Troopers are good, but clones are better. Sith are good, but require mass zetas. Empire can be good, but interfere with sith and empire squads, and bounty hunters are basically useless in every other mode of gameplay. DS droids are a possibility, but who has them outside of the longer term players who lived through the droid meta. First order can work though. If anything, the LS battles should be the harder ones.
  • Honestly I find the Rebels just annoying to fight, and the AT-AT needs to be alot better, the rebel strafing run is much better.
  • Dear Developers. Still ridiculously unbalanced. My G12 Imperial Troopers got 2/4 on phase 5 and 6. I will say no more!!!
  • @LastKingofMalta
    if you used g12 imperial troopers and you did just 2/4 you did something wrong, sorry.
    speed, wrong leader, wrong mods?
    This DS TB was much more better than the first.
    I think just the platoons are still a litte bit unbalanced.
    thanks DEV's for this nice experience :) our guild enjoyed it.
  • Platoon requirements for DS TB are fairly ridiculous. My guild (115M GP) mostly ignores them starting at Phase 4. The real problem with DS TB is awarding of Territory Points. If every member of a 50 person Guild went 4/4 on all CMs that award TP, you would still need a average of over 2M in CHARACTER GP per member to 3* the Middle and South Territories.

I agree that this DS TB was much better than the first, but still not balanced, at least from my experience.