Executrix speed and RNG

Out of the past 15 or so fleet arena matches, several opponents executrix have gone first, even though my executrix speed is faster. We have been even on Tie Fighters (turn meter) and I didn't see other turn meter effecting ships (no reapers), but maybe I'm missing one. It wasn't a matter of my opponents TF getting evade either - literally their executrix was the first ship to go.

Am I just hitting a bad RNG streak or is does the RNG have that big of an effect? For a month or so, comparing executrix speeds was fool proof for getting the ultimate off first.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to strategy section.

Are you sure you are faster?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    moved to strategy section.

Are you sure you are faster?

yes, i check the executrix speed stats before each battle
  • What are the speed numbers? If ships work the same as regular toons there are “brackets.” If both toons are the same bracket it is a coin flip on which goes first. Even if one has more speed (just not enough more to be in the next bracket).
  • Bigbearxba wrote: »
    What are the speed numbers? If ships work the same as regular toons there are “brackets.” If both toons are the same bracket it is a coin flip on which goes first. Even if one has more speed (just not enough more to be in the next bracket).

Speed has not worked in “brackets” for more than a year. But if both ships are at 100% TM, it does become a coin flip who goes first.
  • My Executrix is 150. My opponents were in the 144 to 148 range.
  • Are you sure your ships arent using an aoe attack that tfp is evading?
  • Mobewan wrote: »
    Are you sure your ships arent using an aoe attack that tfp is evading?

Fairly certain, I tried to keep an eye on it. Is there a way to record battles or something.
  • no idea the only ship that can manipulate capital ship tm is tie reaper and imperial tie

you should record it using apps
    i think ive used the one that is called mobizen
    but any app of same type will do