Resistance/FO characters

Is there any hints at any new characters related to the films that are getting released? We've only had KRUM, FOSF and BaeRey.
Also what else is everyone expecting or hoping to see?

Personally would like Rose, General Leia, Hermit Luke as well as Hux, Snoke and Praetorian Guard.

Replies

• Would love toons to take First Order to the next level.
  • Give me Hux on a Resurgent-class Stardestroyer and more FO-ships

Ship spoiler:
    Is ep 8 the first movie in the saga, that didn’t introduce a new starfighter ship-class for the „evil faction“? Only Tie-Fighters? Really?....

Snoke aka Space Heffner... meh... the Supremacy doesn’t make sense as capital ship. You wouldn’t be able see it on screen at all...

the Guards and Snoke might be interesting as a pair, if we don’t get even more than just one guard.

Other than that:
    I‘m not a Resistance fan, but I always loved A-wings... give us Tally and our first A-wing. For heaven‘s sake you even have it on the opening screen! And please... keep the Resistance money-grab-bombers! Give us Y-wings!
  • I'd really enjoy bb-9e coming to give FO a good support toon and of course I want hermit luke
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Is there any hints at any new characters related to the films that are getting released? We've only had KRUM, FOSF and BaeRey.

Personally would like Rose, General Leia, Hermit Luke as well as Hux, Snoke and Praetorian Guard.

Ah I wondered what those new Royal Guards were called.
    Yes to them!
    I expect Hermit Luke will arrive at some stage... would be weird if it were before Jedi Luke but sure.

Having watched the latest movie I have no interest in seeing them add Hux or Snoke. Those FO Riot Troopers from Rey’s journey look awesome though.

I’d like to see BB-9e and the Master Codebreaker (could they seriously not think of a name for him though?!)
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »

Focusing on FO side, I would very much like Hux and Praetorian Guard to be in SWGOH. The FO faction is growing and I hope they will be lethal!
  • They’re called Praetorian Guards.
  • Ariella wrote: »

I’d like to see BB-9e and the Master Codebreaker (could they seriously not think of a name for him though?!)

Isnt his name DJ? Or thats the criminal guy isnt it.
  • Moved to Feedback: Characters
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne