Which faction is worst?

Yusef
42 posts Member
edited December 2017
Which faction is the worst faction?

Which faction is worst? 43 votes

Sepertist
41%
Zombie961SpadeFreemanGreenGoblin96MzeeProximaB1_snarzenalLuukeDEATHCOYOTECarSickShoeJohnSithT2Migux7DarthMufasa4InsaneTigerCraneAleSahnDroh_1979ThrexYusefnxvIcespyd3r_ 18 votes
First Order
2%
Jovana_Milo 1 vote
Droid
6%
MrFear220spicynachosupreme1FierceRevan 3 votes
Bounty hunter
46%
JediMasterGibsDevinSackfieldLynnYodaElleMadaraJulmayjhbuchholzChrisSkywalkerGawejnEnder22ObiJuanPollotinyerichunsquirrelspearlsNorthropfryefreshprince19888Shawn123ARougeRogueBeijiraReykvanaayybcallthraken11tr1gergo 20 votes
Scoundrels
2%
Tommo11 1 vote

Replies

• nxv
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Sepertist
    Separatists need help. No synergy, could have more toons, a flagship, fighters, Naboo raid or TB against the gungans and republic forces, etc... So much potential
  • Options
    Tusken!!!
  • Options
    Followed by geonosian
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Sepertist
    Separtist isn't even a faction in the game.

Out of factions that the game has ever payed attention to I would say droids and bounty hunters.
  • Options
    Bounty hunter
    Mzee wrote: »

image.png

I think maybe you were being facetious? Or am I missing something?
  • Options
    Bounty hunter
    Bounty Hunters are easily the worst. The only remotely viable option is Boba Fett, and he's not exactly "Carry a whole team" material.
  • Options
    Bounty hunter
    Yea I want a seperatist rework the most, but Bounty Hunter is by far the least competent group
  • Options
    Ugnaught
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Sepertist
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

image.png

The point is that it is a label slapped on with no relevance as there is zero synergy with anyone.
  • Options
    Bounty hunter

image.png

The point is that it is a label slapped on with no relevance as there is zero synergy with anyone.

Gotcha. Even so, I bet a max level/gear Separatist team beats a similar Bounty Hunter team. They make up for a lack of synergy with stronger characters and abilities. Either one would be a reasonable choice.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Sepertist

image.png

Gotcha. Even so, I bet a max level/gear Separatist team beats a similar Bounty Hunter team. They make up for a lack of synergy with stronger characters and abilities. Either one would be a reasonable choice.

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't understand the reasoning behind leaving so many factions unuseable and having such a long drawn out, and strict faction pass system. They should just rework a bunch at once instead of leave some factions unuseable for literally a year and counting (droids for example).
  • Options
    Bounty hunter
    They should rework 2 factions at a time. It would catch up a lot faster.
  • Migux7
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sepertist
    Of course all options are Dark Side, and devs try to make it look like they care about DS complete ****
  • Options
    Sepertist
    Bounty Hunters can be almost slightly decent if you get the whole team of them. They have some level of synergy thanks to Boba's leadership.

Separatists are just a group of characters. Some of them okay. Some of them terrible.