The boredom that is TB

I was in wave 4 of a DSTB last night when I got 3 tanks 2 healers and a cleanser. Somehow the cleanser was getting rid of dots from my Zader. This battle took forever because every time I would get one tank down, he would loose taunt and another tank would taunt and then they would get a double heal followed by a cleanse. This was on rinse and repeat for about five cycles before I could chip away at the first tank and the dominos started to fall from there.

If it wasn't for the fact that I would probably get kicked from my guild, I would ignore the chore that TB's have become. The same set of toons over and over and over in wave after wave after wave is not fun nor enjoyable nor gratifying to defeat. There really needs to be a rework on the concept of what would make TBs worth while.

One more thing......

If you are going to force us to use BHs, at least make them worth using.

Replies

• Options
    They are tedious and wildly unbalanced. If you don’t have the strongest team you are screwed. I tried doing the probe droid mission just now. My g11 shoretrooper died before getting a single turn, and everyone followed shortly after. What a joke.
  • Options
    They are tedious and unbalanced, and yes, BH desperately need some love. For me, the biggest problem (aside from imbalance) is the duration. I think these were supposed to be 3 day events with two twelve hour phases per day. 12 hour phases are just not practical, but the duration as it is - 6 days - is just way too long. I wish they would consider shrinking it down to a max of 4 days/phases. That's plenty of work.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    3 Bounty Hunters vs 3 waves of overpowered rebels in 6s and 8swith several elites. 85 Palp Thrawn Vader Imp Guard and Tarkin GS10 could not pass wave 3 of Ion cannon Rebels. Self buffing self healing taunting and hit so hard you’d swear they were buffed beyond player capabilities. And client restarts in the middle of ships battles. Client out of sync messages during special missions. Really getting tired of this
  • Options
    Moved to correct subforum
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Yea... maybe if they create a different map they could limit the phases
  • Options
    Some people like it thou. I prefer tb than tw, even if my DS team is lacking.
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

What graveyard did you move my post into? I don't find it in the feedback forum under general or events. What other sun forum does this for into?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Julmay wrote: »

What graveyard did you move my post into? I don't find it in the feedback forum under general or events. What other sun forum does this for into?

When you are in the post, you can see at the top where it is. Guild and Player Events --> Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Julmay wrote: »

When you are in the post, you can see at the top where it is. Guild and Player Events --> Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation.

The browser on my phone doesn't show that information for some reason. The coding for the page is weird.

Thank you for the clarification.
  • Options
    I find the toon ☆ requirements for combats on each phase the funniest...im sure original tbs you could use the entry ☆ required to run through the whole combat,but now even phase 1 combats you need lvl85 gear 8+ 7☆ toons to finish them lol. These tbs and tws are something im starting to dislike
  • Options
    I wish they’d let guilds just choose which tb they wanna do. Ds tb is a chore and takes the morale out of the guild. It’s not fun and slowing down rolo farming adds salt to the wound.
  • Options
    TB is a complete non-game-mode as far as I'm concerned and I've hated it since the first one. Especially since I can't get through a TB without the game crashing at least once.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu