When Will Rey (Jedi Training) Return?

Might as well start this now. If CLS is any hint towards how long it will take people should not expect it to come back until after June of 2018.

Lets take bets. My money's on July 5th. Why not do around a big holiday.

Replies

• Twi
    209 posts Member
    I’ve heard rumors around the 4th of May. But time will tell. Either way I’ll be ready for when it does!!
  • I figured it’ll be similar to the way CLS is coming back. CLS is to come back 3 weeks after Rey, so, May25th? Maybe
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    I figured it’ll be similar to the way CLS is coming back. CLS is to come back 3 weeks after Rey, so, May25th? Maybe

We've had R2 without a CLS afterwards, so anything's possible. They could do a BB-8 Event in a few months and skip over Rey.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Dramgon wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    I figured it’ll be similar to the way CLS is coming back. CLS is to come back 3 weeks after Rey, so, May25th? Maybe

We've had R2 without a CLS afterwards, so anything's possible. They could do a BB-8 Event in a few months and skip over Rey.

Yea I think bb8 will come back in febuary/March. And than end of April, followed directly by Rey

• Dramgon wrote: »

R2 and BB8 run on a different system than Rey and CLS. CLS is a hero’s journey. R2 is Legendary. You’ll get probably 3 R2 events for every CLS. And I’m betting you’ll get the same for BB8 from here on
  • I’ll put money on for when the Last Jedi comes out on dvd. Rogue one and force awakens were both early April I believe.
  • I think guessing based on previous event cadences is folly. CG/EA has made it clear that they will change/revise cadences as they see fit. I expect the event to drop again in 6 months - but would not be shocked if it were 3...or 9, depending on what they think will bring in the most money.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    PhoenixRvX wrote: »
    I’ll put money on for when the Last Jedi comes out on dvd. Rogue one and force awakens were both early April I believe.

Now that is a promising thought
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Twi wrote: »
    PhoenixRvX wrote: »
    I’ll put money on for when the Last Jedi comes out on dvd. Rogue one and force awakens were both early April I believe.

Now that is a promising thought

I think you meant "highly optimistic."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I think guessing based on previous event cadences is folly. CG/EA has made it clear that they will change/revise cadences as they see fit. I expect the event to drop again in 6 months - but would not be shocked if it were 3...or 9, depending on what they think will bring in the most money.
    Personally, I’d be shocked. They haven’t messed with Legendary events yet, so why Heroic? There hasn’t been much precedence for a known schedule yet though.
  • Already!!!! really??I
  • There’s a few hours left of the event and since they were available, I’ve spent all my cantina energy on them. Three refreshes a day and five during the double drops. This has netted me 51/100 han and 49/100 chewie.

Spooky. It’s almost like the only way I can get them is to buy a pack.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Why does this topic not get moved into feedback? What’s the criteria here??? I ask a question about needing a state of the galaxy, and mine gets moved to some forgotten place of the forums. Let general discussions be general!!

Why would you call this Feedback? It’s not commenting on a game function. It’s not asking for change. Not a review of some sort.

Sounds to me like you were questioning, maybe even suggesting change, about something you liked or didn’t like in the game. That is indeed feedback.

This is theorizing. Perhaps it belongs in the Rey mega thread, but it doesn’t belong to feedback.

Also, your thread isn’t in an obscure location, it’s under recent discussions which allows you to see every discussion without worrying about sub forums.

I asked if we could get a state of the galaxy. That’s it and it got moved into feedback general. So what is the difference between asking when a toon is coming back vs asking if when we can get a state of the galaxy??
    Because OP is asking the players, asking us to theorize. You asked the devs.
  • If CLS comes back in January, as expected, then I'd say Jedi Rey will also come back 5 months after the original event. That would be May. Maybe part of the May 4th celebration.
  • If CLS comes back in January, as expected, then I'd say Jedi Rey will also come back 5 months after the original event. That would be May. Maybe part of the May 4th celebration.

Has it only been 5 months. If feels like its been so much longer then that, where did the time go this year. Either way it will be interesting to see how long it takes, and how the mob deals with it.
  • There’s a few hours left of the event and since they were available, I’ve spent all my cantina energy on them. Three refreshes a day and five during the double drops. This has netted me 51/100 han and 49/100 chewie.

Spooky. It’s almost like the only way I can get them is to buy a pack.

I had to buy the pack. either suck it up and buy, or wait