Imperial/DarkSide Love...PLEASE

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
edited December 2017
I love Rebels as much as the next guy, and due to the fact that we have 32 rebels in the game, you'd think the name of the game would be star wars galaxy of rebels. Imperial characters, we have 17. Sith characters we have 9, two of which are also imperial characters. Bounty Hunters we have 6, their synergy is awesome, but they're too squishy to do anything in our darkside TB (and no one really stands a chance against the wampas). With those 3 factions combined we have a whole 30 characters, still not as many characters as the rebels have.
Devs, the darkside needs some love here...I took what I deemed as a good imperial squad into darkside TB (Zader lead 7* 85 g11, snowtrooper 7* 85 g10, royal guard 7* 85 g10, death trooper 4* 85 g9 and shoretrooper 5* 85 g9) and I got absolutely wasted by the rebels on phase 3. Literally their entire team cleansed and healed. I could daze, stun and do heal immunity and before it even had time to take effect, it was gone. The only debuff I could use was vaders dots, and even with that they were healing so frequently it had no effect.
If you're going to give us a darkside TB, at the very least let us out number the rebels because you've made it very apparent that the darkside can't over power the rebels.

Replies

• Options
    Moved to Character Feedback. Dark Side needs more love!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    How is BH synergy awesome?
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

I love that they gain tm when a thermal detonator explodes and zam wessel will gain 100% turn meter if she detonates them with her detonating shot. So I guess correction is Zam has awesome synergy under Boba leadership.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Boba Lead
  • Options
    And here we are, now brushed under the carpet whilst the Sabine thread that's closed remains visible...

I know the devs work tirelessly to bring us new and exciting toons and events to keep us busy but the time must surely have come to dust down the dark side and show it the respect it deserves. It's on their agenda. It was mentioned numerous times in the YouTube interviews. TLJ has been released and no doubt a First Order event looms with UKR being required. Still, time is not the dark side's friend here.

In May, Solo gets released. Undoubtedly, young Han will make it a handful of Hans. A team of Hans. Yet we have only one Palpatine, Vader and Grevious, numerous dark side factions falling to the wayside whilst the light side reigns supreme in arena.

The gap between releases has to be 100% dark side. I'm sticking to running mine in the hopes we get belated reworks on iconic toons. It's either that or we all succumb to the light side to compete in arena and pay the bills.

I'd personally like a verification from the Devs that this small window of opportunity won't be filled with frustration for us dark side fans.

I hope we get news soon...
  • Options
    Again another experience with DS getting destroyed. I took 6 ships in to DS TB, and I didn't even stand a chance, whereas in LS TB I can take 3 ships in and it's a breeze to blow through. This is just an absolute joke developers, an absolute joke...
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/vh9MG6zUAGc
    This is the nonsense I'm talking about...
  • Options
    Dude CG has let their LS fandom permeat every aspect of this game. LS get a cake walk to everything good and op and meta and DS have to compete from behind a $$$ wall like no other. It’s never changed, it will always be that way until someone who understands the definition of BALANCE calls the shots. LS is outrageously lopsided OP right now. It’s the most blatant disregard for balance I’ve seen since I started playing.
  • Options
    Galaxy of HEROES my friends NOT Galaxy of Villains..... enough said.
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    AxEy wrote: »
    Galaxy of HEROES my friends NOT Galaxy of Villains..... enough said.

Then why do we have the Dark Side even in the game if that is the case? And to that point, Darth Vader was a hero to the Empire. General Grevious and Dooku were heroes to the Separatists.
    Real life scenario, General Lee was a hero to the Confederate army, while to the Union soldiers he was a villain.
    It's all a matter of perspective, therefore you have to include both sides and you have to represent them equally. That is what I'm getting at, is they're not represented equally.
  • GloriousFool
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I agree with about everything you guys have said. We need a bounty hunter rework, the empire TB is insanely hard to beat unless all of your toons have like 300 speed. And i would like to see a villain´s journey instead of a heroe´s journey.