How to setup/mod my team

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
edited December 2017
https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/?f=empire

Please help me out. I recently removed all the mods from my DS toons to mod up my Arena team (all Rebel), so now I get to re-mod everyone.
Also, should I put EP as Lead for the Potency, TM, and Health bonus; or Zader as Lead to get the DOT bonus? I wasn't using Zader as Lead the first time around because the enemies are immune to TM reduction (boo), but wondering now if the DOT bonus is worth it?
Finally, both Zader and RG only need the Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller to go up to the next gear level (X and IX, respectively). I'm working to get one - who should I throw it on?

Replies

• Help? Please?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Haven't done the event but Vader and Palpatine should be 200+ speed.

I'd check on swgoh.gg if you have what the next gear level requires. For example if you bring Vader to gear x and you have a piece of of gear xi stuff go with him. That said once you remod everyone you may not need try gear.

I've heard of people doing it with less levels and gear than you so once you remod you should be fine.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Palpatine lead should be better, focus down on R2. Other enemies do minimal harm to your team. R2's burning is all they got, really.
    I saw a thread that these event foes are all set to level 1 abilities, so Han solo can't stun except on his first turn, Leia doesn't hit much, R2 doesn't stun as much etc.
    Nevertheless, R2's burning does the damage of 15% of the max health every turn. So it all comes down to how fast can you take the droid down.

With Zader lead, you need to stack ton of dot. Slow, but it will die eventually.

With Palpatine lead, you might stick some more debuff on them and keep R2 out of stealth, and tankers from taunting. With some crit damage mods (36% or 66%) on attackers, he does die quick without the benefit of infinite dot. My g9 186% crit damage TFP, for example, critted for 30k and removed R2 quick enough.
  • I did it :D