R2 event to 7 star

R2 has gone insane, he gets 2 turns to my 1. When you hit him hes like a tank. Very low damage. Im not sure this is how its suppose to go. Seams more like the Mythic event and Normal R2 event have come together.

Replies

• What team are you using?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to R2 sub forum.
  • EP G8 5 gears, DV G10,TFP G9,GMT G8 4gears,RG G9. This R2 feels like when I viewed one of the game changers Vids on Mythic BB8 event
  • I had trouble, too. Finally got it by attacking r2 & ignoring everyone else; use AOE as often as possible and the others will fall off
  • All Im asking is for the @Devs to check that the settings are correct.
  • I am having the same issue. For me it's more like 3-4 R2 turns to each of my turns. He is all over the place and takes almost no damage. The rest of his team I could easily handle.

I have EP G11, DV G11, GMT G8, RG G8, TFP G8

All modded.
  • Yup he had lots of turns against me as well. Was Able to finish it by doing countless attempts. Looked Really bleak but rng can go in your favor.
  • I finished it, Had to do a whole remod, Then after good RNG start, I was able to knock out Han then focused fire on R2, after that the tree fell down
  • The real key is to make sure there are plenty of debuffs around so TFP is constantly gaining foresight and massive turn meter bonuses