Crazy hard

This r2 event is out of this world I have my palp at 185 speed and r2 goes 3 times before I get one turn in

Replies

• Range1974
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yeah well we all struggled with it. It is “legendary”
  • Grr
  • Gotta tank him until you can get your shock/stun train rolling. Gear/mod up!
  • Beat it with ok imps back when it frist released. Vader lead seems to be one of the better choices. And I didn't have zeta on vader. Used Palps, TFP, and not sure of the rest. Maybe Royal Guard as that is my only 7* imp tank. and suppose magma trooper or snow. I honestly forget. But using Vader with Palps and TFP and RG were defintiely 4 I used. They held off rather well. TFP and Palps both of whom are g10 and ok modded, where what really did it for me.
  • BTBAMthony
    179 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yea I ran royal guard and stormtrooper to protect palp lead/tarkin/Vader. Since turn meter drop is worthless just focus r2 while building tarkins potency with omega on basic for the big AOE. Try to spread shock as much as you can while keeping it up on R2. Getting speed down from RG and Vader onto R2 helps a lot too. It’s a bit of rng, though diminished with good mods. I didn’t even worry about speed as much on mods. I focused more potency/ health for palp lead heals.

G10 all omega Palpatine lead
    G10 all omega Vader
    G9 all omega Tarkin
    G9 all omega Stormtrooper
    G8 all omega Royal Guard