DSTB Phase 5 points required not balanced around number of Combat Missions

Looking ahead to phase 5 of DS TB, Bottom has 2 Combat Missions giving 541,000 Points for a full clear and middle has 1 combat mission giving the same amount of points.. Generally the territory with the higher number of CMs, has the higher point values to reach each number of stars. This is not the case.
Middle With 1 CM, 1 Star is 14,100,00.
Bottom, with 2 CMs, 1 Star is 11,100,000.

Assuming these scale for each star thereafter, this will require a disproportionate amount of Guild GP to achieve various star levels.

Every Territory in LS TB and every other Territory in DS TB, the territory with 2 CMs has the higher Point values, which makes sense.
(Lot's of phases have equal values for 1 star, but then they scale proportionately with each star thereafter)

I believe this was noted last DSTB, but ti doesn't like it's been addressed/"Fixed"

Replies

• Yeah I don’t get that either. Doesn’t seem like many people are questioning it either. Those that frequent the forums know how much the community likes to “question” things about the game so maybe it has been addressed elsewhere?
  • Deploy middle ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    yea it's weird. I've mentioned it before in some thread but people don't seem to care.
    Deploy middle ;)
    not sure if that's the best course of action tbh
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    yea it's weird. I've mentioned it before in some thread but people don't seem to care.
    Deploy middle ;)
    Well, let south battles take it to 2* by themselves, then deploy middle to take it to 2*. Easy 3,2,2 in P5.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Deploy middle ;)
    Well, let south battles take it to 2* by themselves, then deploy middle to take it to 2*. Easy 3,2,2 in P5.

we're doing 3-1-3, working towards 3-2-3 (not really close atm)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Deploy middle ;)

we're doing 3-1-3, working towards 3-2-3 (not really close atm)
    With just 14 mill for 1* 313 is much less efficient than 322.