Master Jedi counsel rework

They need a unique like Phoenix and troopers, where they gain buffs for being on the counsel. Thanks!

Replies

• That would be sweet, add more of them including Ki Adi Mundi and their own sub faction.

And rework mace windy
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    have a seat.
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    Yeah what about shaak ti? Quin lan vos? Revan?!? It's maddening thinking that characters like Ima Gon Die, bistan, pao, etc have a seat at the table, but actually important characters aren't in the game... bistan had like 8 1/2 seconds of screen time, and ima gon die had 1 episode in the clone wars... just crazy
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    I agree tho w OP. A rework is necessary, I've played since Sep of 16' and I worked Jedi till I smoked yoda. Since then nothing... moved on... I've never even omega'd their abilities, and I only took 3 of the republic Jedi higher than G9, that's how unimportant they are to me. Defending the republic, trained from babies, incredible god like martial powers and fighting. All that, and Mace windu can SOMETIMES throw expose on a random toon... ooooo, wowwww, that's amazing.
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    *higher than G8
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Yes, a Jedi rework must happen. It is almost a tragedy that Jedi trainee Ezra is at least ten times as useful in this game than Master Windu.