Darth Vader (64/80)
Old Daka (61/80)
Darth Sidious (56/80)
Lobot (28/50)
Nightsister Acolyte (12/25)
Luke Skywalker (21/50)
CT-5555 (17/50)
etc.

My server top 10 is lvl 45-51, power 12k-16k.

I've been running Consular, Barriss, Talia, Ventress, and Nightsister Initiate in Arena. It's enough firepower+healing to finish in Top 3 everyday, but the other guys are starting to get harder now, as they dump Dooku and have added Sidious/Qui Gonn/Luminara.

What do you guys think I should focus on for my top 5 guys? I like the nightsisters, and am working on summoning Old Daka, but their lack of special skills is kind of painful.

Should I save up credits for when I get Sidious and Vader? Who are they best paired with? Maybe Ahsoka and someone else with crit synergies?

I've dumped off Dooku and Cad Bane, though I miss their stuns.

Thanks!

Replies

• Since you have Talia and Counselor at 5*, the only options I see for you is maybe upgrading Ahsoka to replace Bariss, since farming Ahsoka will be easier than Bariss long term. As you open Sidious and Daka, they can replace Talia and Nightsister who won't be so good long term.
  • Stick with your nightsisters. Get your old daka. I've see night sister initiate in GW have HP like Barris, crit a 5k on me. So it's all good to keep her too. Assaj is a little underwhelming now, but a little bird in reddit said "you will like her real soon".

I shall not comment further.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    SeroZero wrote: »
    Stick with your nightsisters. Get your old daka. I've see night sister initiate in GW have HP like Barris, crit a 5k on me. So it's all good to keep her too. Assaj is a little underwhelming now, but a little bird in reddit said "you will like her real soon".

I shall not comment further.
    I would agree. I'm the same level and similar Heroes. I diverted to pick up Luminara before uping Initiate, which I'm glad GW tokens are coming so fast so I can go back and pick her up quickly for more squad synergies.

I recommend getting Luminara to replace Barriss by the way, which is what I planned for early knowing she wouldn't promote very fast. The timing has worked out perfectly there as Luminara's power is 3,212 currently at 5★ just in time to take her place.

I'm sticking with Ahsoka for her leader ability and hoping she'll be more of an "even later" bloomer.

If not will go straight for Daka after her last promotion. Slow going with Cantina Credits though so will take longer than I'd hoped. At least I'll have a maxed squad to try and stay top 10 as long as possible for the Arena tokens.

I'll be promoting Asajj to 6★ in 2 days and at the same level as you now only 5★ she is 3,049 power.

My next Heroes will be:

Nightsister Initiate from GW
    Old Daka from Cantina
    HK-47 or Sidous from Arena (undecided)
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • You could get a nice little rebel synergy going on but you'd have to sacrifice defenses.
  • After the Bariss nerf, I've switched to nightsister team, minus acolyte, consular instead. This team can really truck it on offense, and with the speed leader, takes out Maul or Sidious in one turn. However, it's no good on defense, especially with Talia's bad heal skill.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey guys,

Here's what I have right now:

Level 50
    Jedi Consular, 5*, Gear 7, Power 3370
    Nightsister Initiate, 5*, Gear 6, Power 3393
    Talia, 5*, Gear 6, Power 3096
    Admiral Ackbar, 4*, Gear 6, Power 2753
    Ahsoka Tano, 4*, Gear 6, Power 2548
    Asajj Ventress, 4*, Gear 6, Power 2748
    Barriss Offee, 4*, Gear 6, Power 2898
    Chewbacca, 4*, Gear 6, Power 2691
    Mace Windu, 4*, Gear 5, Power 2546
    Cad Bane, 3*, Gear 6, Power 2352
    Count Dooku, 3*, Gear 6, Power 2365

Other (Lower Level)
    Ewok Elder
    Plo Koon
    Lando Calrissian
    Nute Gunray
    IG-88
    IG-86
    Kit Fisto
    Princess Leia
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    First Order TIE Pilot

Not Yet Summoned
    Greedo (24/25)
    Darth Vader (64/80)
    Old Daka (61/80)
    Darth Sidious (56/80)
    Lobot (28/50)
    Nightsister Acolyte (12/25)
    Luke Skywalker (21/50)
    CT-5555 (17/50)
    etc.

My server top 10 is lvl 45-51, power 12k-16k.

I've been running Consular, Barriss, Talia, Ventress, and Nightsister Initiate in Arena. It's enough firepower+healing to finish in Top 3 everyday, but the other guys are starting to get harder now, as they dump Dooku and have added Sidious/Qui Gonn/Luminara.

What do you guys think I should focus on for my top 5 guys? I like the nightsisters, and am working on summoning Old Daka, but their lack of special skills is kind of painful.

Should I save up credits for when I get Sidious and Vader? Who are they best paired with? Maybe Ahsoka and someone else with crit synergies?

I've dumped off Dooku and Cad Bane, though I miss their stuns.

Thanks!

Bro lando.....you have him and haven't maxed him? He's legit ****. Legit having him is like the dps version of Obi wan. where Old Ben is the tank that makes everyone cry, lando is the dps that makes everyone cry lol.

Id say ig88 with Vader and sidious is a 1 turn gg. Sidious aoe dot, Vader dots with his force and the ig88 aoe is game over.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Also I would throw lum in, and bobba Or obi-wan Id you have either.
  • I'll give Lando a shot, I'm working on Lum right now. I saw his crit synergies, but didn't train him because it's impossible to shard him...