First order and the bb8 event

So how the heck am I supposed to beat the Resistance? All my first order allies are 7 stars gear level 8 and abilities are maxed except for all those zetas. I have bb8 at 5 stars but whenever I try to get even a single attack in on the second to last tier I get obliterated. I currently use all first order except the two new releases. I'm sure that by zetaing everyone's skills and getting them to higher gear level might help but any additional insight will be greatly appreciated

Replies

• You need kylo ren zetad and geared up or you do not stand a chance. He pretty much takes on the last tier on his own. The rest of my team was g8 and they were cannon fodder.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Gear 8 across the board with no zetas is probably just too low for that event. If you haven't already, you can try putting your best mods on them.
  • Gear 8 is low. If you zeta kylo it makes a big difference and would make it achievable. Otherwise you need to gear them all higher
  • Liath wrote: »
    Gear 8 across the board with no zetas is probably just too low for that event. If you haven't already, you can try putting your best mods on them.

It's winnable at G8, no zetas. I did it. It just takes a lot of patience, trial and error, and luck. Also helps to kill the opposing toons in the right order, not that I remember what that is. Think Finn was last, though.
  • Figured gear level and zetas were a big factor. Thanks for the input
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    G10 kylo no zetas and phasma g7, foo g8, fost g8, fotp g 9. That was enough. On second try. First Rey should go down.
  • How do I beat the first order basic training event?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I don't remember it being that hard, though my guys were probably all at least G9. No zetas though. Gear your dudes up a bit more, and maybe swap in some better mods just to clear it. I'm also not sure what the "two new releases" are to figure out your actual team makeup, or I'd offer advice there.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• 1) this is a necro

2) the necromancer is clearly new.

3) Vol_girl1688 would like to know how difficult the "First Order Basic Training event", not the bb8 event.

It's been too long for me to remember, can anyone give any relevant tips?
  • 1) this is a necro

2) the necromancer is clearly new.

3) Vol_girl1688 would like to know how difficult the "First Order Basic Training event", not the bb8 event.

It's been too long for me to remember, can anyone give any relevant tips?

Oops. Yeah, I have no idea. I thought I remembered the basic training events being pretty much impossible to fail.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png