TB Platoons still a bit overpowered

So far this Dark Side TB is going well. However, there is still a significant uptick in damage from round 2 to 3. And then especially when you get to 4. Its like these rebels are speed 400 sometimes, plus they buff each other constantly, cleanse each other constantly, its like they have no cooldowns.

I'm not sure, but are you measuring them against players who have level 85 gear 10-12 dark side characters? (Which most of us probably don't have)

Most importantly, how come we don't have access to these kind of rebels for our decks? Same can be said for Rebel TB, you have dark side attackers that we'd love to have as powerful as they are.

If there was one of these hoth rebel platoons on Hoth when Darth Vader attacked, the rebels would've won and set up a permanent base on Hoth the Empire would never go near again.

Replies

• Lol it used to be the star requirement per phase is all you needed but now you need fully geared max levelled squads for all combats.
    I guess the devs listened to those couple of players that complained the combats were to easy for their maxed gear 12 rosters and beefed the combats to suit.
    Nevermind its still fun tryn to get to wave 3
  • Yeah I forgot to talk about specifics like the "Commander" (Who is Elite more often than not) has foresight more pop-up more than Jedi Training Rey and then throws out a 100% heal of the entire team (I don't think any of my characters can do 100% heal). And then you have the speeder attack coming in to mutilate your team like its no big deal. So yeah, not having a level 85 gear 10+ team going in, the speeder AoE hits my team and they are pretty much done.

My guild are completing platoons 100% and that doesn't seem to matter for squat for my team's "buffs" or even the AT-AT attack. Speaking of AT-AT Attack, why in the heckity heck does the AT-AT ONLY attack ONE enemy? That's like using a shotgun on a fly, but you miss the other 50 flies and only hit one. Just weird.
  • First three phases seemed fine, but this one really ramped it to where I can clear 4 with some difficulty to I can barely get to 4
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Agreed, it’s total nonsense, way to hard, even my fully geared g12 Empire teams get owned in the last stages.
  • I was in one match and in round one the other team was calling that speeder attack once per melee. Why are they getting at 45% boost to the time when ONE rebel goes? Three of them go and "boom" a speeder attack goes. Meanwhile, my AT-AT attack is at 18% and still chugging along so I can take "85%" of one rebel's max health (which for the AI translates to about 15-30%) and then 2 seconds later gets healed back up to 100% health? lol