Chaze should be BANNED from galactic war tables [rant]

So ever since the update where they made galactic war "easier" I can usually tear through the first 11 nodes with 3 or 4 teams left over to take the last node, however there is a rare occasion where I get to the end and I run into a @#$!*&%× chaze team all g11. Today I ran into one with a wigs and R2 to back them up. I threw in my 3 strongest squads and I still can't even scratch them beyond getting baze's protection removed. All of my teams were 70k power or higher.

So **** happened EA?! I thought you said you said you added a cap to prevent ****-blocks like this!

Replies

• Options
    Dude, I don't want to be the bearer of these bad news, but if you can't even get past a g11 Baze protection with a 70k+ team you definitely need to revisit something in your toons/strategy/mods/gears
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Atrus4_IV wrote: »
    So **** happened EA?! I thought you said you said you added a cap to prevent ****-blocks like this!

For end game players. As seen by the fact that they aren't even g12.
  • Atrus4_IV
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    1. Unless you have something constructive to say or a suggestion on how to "appropriately" counter them you can &*#$ right off
    2. You entirely missed the point I was getting at.

The devs said a short while ago that they added a cap to GW so only teams of people that "just reached level 85" would be eligible to appear on the table. Not only is a full chaze team with a 7* r2 all at gear 11 breaking that cap big time but it's also an extreme difficulty spike to the other 11 nodes I've faced thus far.

Not only do you need to have characters to get r2 to 7* which would imply that you've been at the GW cap already, but you need to have a good enough team to 3* the 9C LS node to farm baze which would already place you past said cap.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that is not the GW Balance we were promised.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Atrus4_IV wrote: »
    1. Unless you have something constructive to say or a suggestion on how to "appropriately" counter them you can &*#$ right off
    2. You entirely missed the point I was getting at.

The devs said a short while ago that they added a cap to GW so only teams of people that "just reached level 85" would be eligible to appear on the table. Not only is a full chaze team with a 7* r2 all at gear 11 breaking that cap big time but it's also an extreme difficulty spike to the other 11 nodes I've faced thus far.

Not only do you need to have characters to get r2 to 7* which would imply that you've been at the GW cap already, but you need to have a good enough team to 3* the 9C LS node to farm baze which would already place you past said cap.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that is not the GW Balance we were promised.

Look, it's much easier than it could be and that it used to be. You're basing this pretty much on what you think is possible for a new level 85 player, which is probably based on what you yourself have. But it's not at all impossible for somebody to have Chaze, Wiggs, and R2 at 7* g11 on hitting level 85.

I'm sorry you had a tough time beating them, but that's going to happen from time to time in GW until you reach the end game. There are plenty of options for beating Chaze but you haven't given any information about what you had available and nothing about your post suggested you wanted actual advice.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Dude, I don't want to be the bearer of these bad news, but if you can't even get past a g11 Baze protection with a 70k+ team you definitely need to revisit something in your toons/strategy/mods/gears

I'm afraid this is the truth—with three 70k+ teams no less. One team should be able to knock Baze out. A second team should at least be able to get Wedge out. And the third team can clean up easy.

Boba Fett is a good counter to Baze—the more buffs Baze gets, the better. Try buff immunity or shock. StHan can make counter attackers pay by giving you a ton of TM. Try dispellers to get around Baze and take out the Wedge lead. Try OB for some offense down to buy you time to make a dent. Chaze is very tough but not insurmountable at this point.

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Node 12 today, 12/26.

Wedge Lead 210 Speed Full Omega
    Biggs 195 Speed Full Omega
    RZ-DZ 230 Speed obvious double zeta
    Boba Fett 190 Speed Zeta
    Lando 210 Speed Full Omega
    - All were GS 11

Me
    Hera GS 10 Zeta 165 Speed
    Ezra GS 10 Omega 175 Speed
    Sabine GS 10 Omega 175 Speed
    Kanan GS 9 Omega 165 Speed
    Zeb GS 8 Omega 125 Speed

My team, dead, never even got a turn.

Baze is simple. If you have Phoenix, Ezra slaps him with a strip you of your taunt, the rest of the team slaps Wedge, takes out R2, go back and finish Baze, cause Biggs is nobody without Wedge and Chirrut is horrible. Keep Dark Sabering them all until dead. Win.

Gotta get that taunt off of Baze to start the encounter and you win. Alternatively, Thrawn can fracture Chaze so they can’t work together and you just shock the poo outa them with Palp and clean up aisle 7 with Vader and Boba.
  • Options
    1. Fracture Baze.
    2. Kill Wedge.
    3. Watch the rest of the team die.