Over Powered Level 30 AIs

I took a break from the Normal Missions on sector 4 when I got to mission ?. I was about lvl 30 then maybe less I think at lvl 28. I come back around lvl 38 and my characters are around lvl 36 to 38 most of them 37 and I get taken out in the first wave on Mission 4-L. What the... Heck! Ok I thought maybe a glitch since I hadn't played normal missions so I go back and play it 3 more times and get beaten easily twice and at least made it to the final wave but beaten easily in that wave.

Is this a glitch? My Characters I'm using are all over lvl 36 and 4 of them have lvl 4 Gear. What's going on? and how can I get around this issue? The AI on Mission 4-L is only 30 so In my opion there's something wrong here. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Ted Davenport (Theodeus)
teddypd@yahoo.com
increzrdy@gmail.com

Replies

• Options
    This is not a "glitch" as you state it. A lot of the times, the last battles in a Stage are harder on purpose. Some battles even have bosses with "altered" cooldowns and damage; not to mention health. There has been times where the developers have made battles easier, but for the most part, everything is working as intended.

I suggest you come back after gaining an additional few levels, or revise your team composition. Furthermore, this is a public forum, refrain from posting your email address unless you are aware of the potential consequences from doing so.

Dashboard
  • Theodeus
    32 posts Member
    Options
    So I need to be 10 levelss higher than the AI to win? Thats smart!
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Theodeus wrote: »
    So I need to be 10 levelss higher than the AI to win? Thats smart!

No you need a team of toons that can defeat the boss and its not just about lvls its about gear to, have you tried an extra healer i assume you can borrow chars from friendslist as a 6th on your team?
    how about your toons skills are they up to?