Bounty Hunter Rework coming

Anyone else think a Bounty Hunter Rework is going to be here in January or February? I say that because I can't really see much of a reason to have that Boba Fett package right now unless it's for the DS TB but I'm thinking it's a clue that the BH rework is coming. But I said that about Grievous too when GG showed up in all the shops.

Replies

• I thought it was a nod to him first appearing on the Star Wars holiday special but that's also possible
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    It's pretty sure they will rework this faction and adding new toon: bossk, jabba, 4-lom...
    We really need new toon for TB dark side because Greedo is actually pretty much useless with his nades cleaned every turn in TB.
  • I hope so. Or I'd like some new BH toons. I know they're needed for DSTB, but I just refuse to work on Greedo, Cad, or Zam as they are now.

Everyone keeps asking for Bossk. Let's finally have him. (And 4-LOM and Zuckuss. And if I'm dreaming, Mira and Hanharr.)
  • Definitely going to happen relatively soon. I started farming BH as soon as it became clear that I wouldn't get RJT. The Han Solo film is coming up next year
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Bossk,4-Lom and Zuckuss for sure! We need that OG BH Lineup with synergy as well
  • This thread should be titled:

Bounty Hunter Rework Coming?
  • If there is a Bounty hunter Rework and if people listened to some of the Dev. interview They said they are mostly working on Newer Characters so more than likely we will get Ruck from Rebels as a bounty hunter and hopefully they will make PVE Embo a Actual attainable toon. As with the other ones we face on some of the nodes. Yes Bossk would be awesome but if it hasnt happened by now it wont happen for awhile i feel. They will focus on new toons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • True, but IPD and Wampa are hardly new to the franchise. Bossk would fit the EP V toons that were released recently.
  • I am also hopeful for a bounty hunter rework (not to mention a GG rework), hopefully making greedo actually useful, he is my worst farm since jedi guardian and mob enforcer (very regretful).
  • Bounty hunters are terrible in the later phases of imperial retaliation. We desperately need a taunt and healing character. Make bossk a buffer/taunt/healer and I’ll sell my house to pay for him.
  • If they rework the bounty hunters before GG, I may quit. Not really, but I would think about it. Make GG great for once!
  • Is there a way to get the pack I accidentally clicked out of it but I want it