Ship Tables Battles: It’s time!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited December 2017
It sure would be nice if we had LS and DS ship table battles, like we do for the toons.
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

like a table?
  • Sure would be nice if CG would address this cronyism payout scam. Every day the same people horde the top payout and work to send anyone not in their discord as far back in rank as they can.
  • It sure would be nice if we had LS and DS ship battles, like we do for the toons.

With its own energy or using regular energy? Because, ehh........ Too much energy already as is. I don't know. I think maybe just adding more slots in the Fleet Shipments and Galactic War Shipments to make farming more reliable would be sufficient.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

like a table?

Yes! Exactly like that!
    Sure would be nice if CG would address this cronyism payout scam. Every day the same people horde the top payout and work to send anyone not in their discord as far back in rank as they can.

LOL! Deal with the fact you’re a loser. #Winning
    NicWester wrote: »
    It sure would be nice if we had LS and DS ship battles, like we do for the toons.

With its own energy or using regular energy? Because, ehh........ Too much energy already as is. I don't know. I think maybe just adding more slots in the Fleet Shipments and Galactic War Shipments to make farming more reliable would be sufficient.

Yes, agreed, it’s own energy!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ships need work, still feels disconnected from the main game modes to me. Maybe a main gaming table would as you suggested would help.