Do you enjoy DS TB?

Replies

  • I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    My only issue, granted I am a lower level (76) in LS I can clear at least the first of the platoon fights and as the stage goes on the fights become harder, as it should. On DS starting first stage against a full 6 man level 81 Phoenix team with the power of atleast g11 gear is rediculus. I could see that as an end of the stage fight.. but phase 1. I know people are going to say it's because I don't have the toons, or the gear but there's no better way to make someone lose any enjoyment then destroying them in the first day, first fight if the event.

    Yes I know it's supposed to be a challenge, I get that, but at the same time there has to be some give and take. You can't keep people arround by wrecking them with no hope for success then dumping a bunch of money at the problem. If it stays that way they should atleast toss a recommended level and gear level on there so people will atleast not get as **** when everything goes sideways out the gate.
  • I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Adding Wampa is a real poke in the eye to everyone hoping for help with platoons. Basically they’re saying “oh you’re frustrated by needing unfarmable toons? Ok cool we will add one more that 99% of you don’t have. Enjoy”
  • I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    It's horrible! Seems it was tested using accounts that were well over 3 mill go. It is not fun, and I dread having to play.
  • I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    @CG_Kozispoon

    Any word on a response from CG in regards to the reworked TB?
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    I'm in the OP's guild and thought I'd put in my two cents from a fairly casual player's perspective.

    I was stoked when I heard about the DS TB because I prefer DS toons and for the last six months or so have been farming them pretty much exclusively. I'm a casual f2p player and play enough everyday to do the dailies and contribute to guild events - so it's taken me a while to get fairly decent Sith and Empire squads.

    After the first TB, I was aggravated because my squads were getting crushed in the early stages. This go 'round it was a little better, but still seemed tough. For example, I was able to auto the final tier of the R2 event today (to get him to 7*) with my Empire team - but that same team couldn't clear one of the stages in the TB. Granted, a lot of that may have been my fault; but it still doesn't seem right to me.

    I also agree with several of the other posters about the pool of toons we have to work with as DS-focused players is too small for TBs as opposed to the LS. Vader and Palp do double duty on my Sith and Empire squads, which forces me to go into battles w/ less than optimal toons.

    I hadn't really thought about until Zen started this discussion, but I do think that getting rid of the platoons entirely (or giving the whole concept a major rework), would definitely enhance the overall experience of TBs for us casual players. That's not likely to happen since we aren't the ones that pay the bills around due here...

    I'll still do what I can in the TBs to help the guild, but it's not that enjoyable as is. And that's a bummer because I was really looking forward to being able to contribute more.
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    Zenflow wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

    Any word on a response from CG in regards to the reworked TB?

    Nope.
  • DS TB needs work, but they are heading in the right direction
    ...This is the second one.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Electricboa
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I do not enjoy DS TB
    Do I like it? Yes and No. I want DS content, since they almost never get anything for them. It’s always the Rebels. So, in that sense, I like that there’s something that actually uses characters I enjoy using. I hate about everything else about it. They seem to want to punish us for getting DS content, so they ratcheted up the difficulty so high that it’s almost impossible to complete. I have 8 DS Zetas and only use full G11 or G12 teams, but it’s difficult to beat even early phases. On the LS side, you can pass P1 with G8 characters. That’s G10 minimum on DS, and the difficulty curve just goes up from there. What’s the point? I just fought P6 and my Imperial Troopers were doing fine up until the last wave got one attack in. 20K damager per hit—and that was with Stormtrooper raising their defense.

    Of course, they wanted to add insult to injury by making the platoons impossible to complete, unless you’ve got a guild full of whales. In P6, right now, we’d need 10 Talzin, Zombie, or Spirits (all conveniently spread out to stop as many completions as possible). But don’t worry! They just announced they’re adding Wampas there, too. Because that’s what we want, a character hardly anyone has added to PTP platoons. And the platoons that don’t require whales? They require almost exclusively Empire characters, who are the only ones that have a ghost of a chance at beating the Combat Missions. So we’re forced to cannibalize our DS teams to vainly try to fill up platoons. For P6 alone, we need 9 Krennics, 7 Death Trooper, 4 Thrawns, 14 Royal Guards, 7 TIE Pilots, etc. What does that leave us? 17 Empire characters, almost all of them get eaten up by Platoons. There’s only a couple good Empire team compositions. Most other DS teams are either PTP, require a ton of Zetas to work, or are just garbage. Just out of curiosity, how many Rebels are there? 32. And they can work in almost any combination.

    Oh, and great job on requiring Bounty Hunters. One of the most useless factions in the game. LS TB uses Rogue One and Phoenix, which actually have some use outside TB and are generally decent teams. Bounty Hunters are utter garbage, but now we need to gear them just for this.
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    Do I like it? Yes and No. I want DS content, since they almost never get anything for them. It’s always the Rebels. So, in that sense, I like that there’s something that actually uses characters I enjoy using. I hate about everything else about it. They seem to want to punish us for getting DS content, so they ratcheted up the difficulty so high that it’s almost impossible to complete. I have 8 DS Zetas and only use full G11 or G12 teams, but it’s difficult to beat even early phases. On the LS side, you can pass P1 with G8 characters. That’s G10 minimum on DS, and the difficulty curve just goes up from there. What’s the point? I just fought P6 and my Imperial Troopers were doing fine up until the last wave got one attack in. 20K damager per hit—and that was with Stormtrooper raising their defense.

    Of course, they wanted to add insult to injury by making the platoons impossible to complete, unless you’ve got a guild full of whales. In P6, right now, we’d need 10 Talzin, Zombie, or Spirits (all conveniently spread out to stop as many completions as possible). But don’t worry! They just announced they’re adding Wampas there, too. Because that’s what we want, a character hardly anyone has added to PTP platoons. And the platoons that don’t require whales? They require almost exclusively Empire characters, who are the only ones that have a ghost of a chance at beating the Combat Missions. So we’re forced to cannibalize our DS teams to vainly try to fill up platoons. For P6 alone, we need 9 Krennics, 7 Death Trooper, 4 Thrawns, 14 Royal Guards, 7 TIE Pilots, etc. What does that leave us? 17 Empire characters, almost all of them get eaten up by Platoons. There’s only a couple good Empire team compositions. Most other DS teams are either PTP, require a ton of Zetas to work, or are just garbage. Just out of curiosity, how many Rebels are there? 32. And they can work in almost any combination.

    Oh, and great job on requiring Bounty Hunters. One of the most useless factions in the game. LS TB uses Rogue One and Phoenix, which actually have some use outside TB and are generally decent teams. Bounty Hunters are utter garbage, but now we need to gear them just for this.

    I think this is how most are feeling. We all want Darkside content, we just want it to be as fair and approachable as the Lightside.

    Right now, the some of the best DS characters are locked behind packs, the Darkside hero units are rather difficult to farm when compared to their Lightside counterparts, filling platoons is next to impossible for non-whale guilds, Bounty Hunters don’t really work to well as a squad yet, & the cleanse/TM of the rebels is over powered at the moment since so many Darkside teams depend on debuffs.
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    I bring in G12 Zeta'd epic villains, total nightmare fuel, and get thoroughly trounced by nameless rebel chumps. No, I don't "enjoy" Imperial TB at all currently. Frankly, it's an exercise in depression and futility, and I only take part to contribute to guild rewards. I wish I could just throw sims at it and skip the whole experience of misery and failure, and get back to something fun.

    I wish this part could be more fun. It doesn't work like LS does though. There's a whole different dynamic to most DS characters and teams. There's a lot more healing on LS, and I think that plays a big part in these endurance challenge missions in TB. And outside of raw numbers, there's just an emotional element that doesn't work well. In LS TB, you're fighting back against an oppressive force in a battle you're doomed to lose (according to the movie). Stormtroopers are supposed to be scary bad guys (Tired IMA jokes aside). It works well for the rebel experience. But for the Dark Side, we're supposed to be that menacing force of destruction, crushing the resistance, driving them out of their base. Instead it feels like someone wanted to apply RL morality consequences to the playing of a game... "You're playing the bad guys, and you should feel bad about it. Oh, and Good always beats Evil, so you should lose anyway!"

    I don't really like how the combats got shortened to 4 waves. That works ok for the Rebels, because they need to pick their most important battles, beat the best The Empire has to offer while allowing their compatriots to escape. When playing from the Empire's point of view, we shouldn't be the underdogs. We should be cutting down the chaff in an effort to find the key leaders and take them out. There should be more waves of weaker opponents. "Elite" enemies should have names, even if they aren't the "Heroes" of the movies. We should feel like we've accomplished something when we win a battle, like we've done something to crush the enemy, rather than just scrape more Rebel scum off our boots.
  • Mzee
    1608 posts Member
    DS TB needs work, but they are heading in the right direction
    Today, my gear 11 and 12 fully modded teams got wrecked on the 4th phase.

    *Our platoon aoe hits like a wet noodle. A stark contrast to the lightside platoon aoe we get, which does decent damage.
    *Debuffs are fairly useless as the rebels all mass cleanse everything, even through ability blocks. Vader lead dots are also being cleansed from what guild mates are observing, which is bugged.
    *Way too much healing on the 6th day today.
    *Their platoon aoe does disproportionate damage to Nihilis lead and was close to one shotting my almost gear 12 and modded Sith Trooper, which needs to be fixed and toned down in my opinion.
    *Platoons are horrible. We needed exactly 13 tie fighter pilots for today. Also needed a similar amount of Death Troopers, and Krennics. Useful dark side characters like these show up far too much. Compare that with Geonosians that you get 1 of each at best. Same with the non-paywall Nightsisters. This needs to be balanced.
    *We can only complete 3 platoons typically out of 6 because of the pay-walled characters such as zombies, and the new first order characters. No one wants to spend a few hundred dollars just to use a character in platoons. This needs to be toned down. Same goes for new first order ships in platoons.
    *Bounty Hunters should never have gotten specific mission as they are terrible in their current form and one of the most needed for a rework first. I just see it as a push to get players to farm characters they never did before. Bounty Hunters have no relevance for the battle of hoth.
    *Imperial Troopers should not show up in platoons on days we have Veers lead missions. Same reasoning as Phoenix applied.

    Dark side territory battles is a big improvement over last time, and I don't have an issue with it being harder than lightside, but it still needs some bug fixes as mentioned, and the platoons just ruin it for the reasons I went into.
  • I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    Hate it... It feels it is designed to frustrate more than anything.

    Constantly healing, countering oppenents you barely can touch...

    Insane platoon requirements. And it is not just the pay-to-play toons requirements (which in itself are horrible), they also ask you to put in all your best Empire and Sith toons into platoons. And then complete combats somehow with the leftovers. It is not like darkside has many good toons to start with, and with this game being so ligthside heavy people mostly invested in them. And now I am somehow supposed to fill platoons and complete 3 waves of darkside combats and do an additional special mission with what toons? I have a deep roster and I struggle and feel frustrated. Can't imagine how demoralizing and infuriating it must be for a regular player.

    Take last phase. It needs empire for one combat and in the meantime we are somehow also supposed to fill the platoons with all our Deathtrooper, Shoretroopes, Krennic, TFP and royal guards etc. And then do 2 more darkside battles. Not going to even mention the special combat requiring empire toons as we probably would take us a couple years to get the toons required for it to 7*, so pretty much doesnt exist for us... lol.
    And the opponents are so **** powerful that you can't really win against them if you don't have your top-notch darkdise toons (which you were just forced to put in platoons) and full platoons (which you can't complete unless you are a guild of whales). Where is the fun in that? It is not even a challenge. A challenge would give you room for improvement. There is nothing to improve here unless all guild members win the lottery and spend some of that money in here...Right now, come phase 6, a 1.8mil player finds themself struggling to help guild out with plattoons & put 5 toons together for each combat to form a team that will hopefully finish two waves, maybe... That is just wrong.
  • DS TB needs work, but they are heading in the right direction
    This definitely does show just how lacking the Dark Side is, really. If the Dark Side had as many top-tier toons as the Light Side does, I could almost understand the increased difficulty. As it stands, though, DS is insanely weak compared to LS. Not only do we just not have enough toons in general to complete all the missions as well as contribute to the platoons, but the platoons often require the best of the DS.

    How am I meant to get through ANYTHING if I have to give up my Shoretrooper or Deathtrooper to platoons? But If I don't, we won't complete the platoon, so we'll just get decimated by the Rebel special abilities anyway.

    And the Bounty Hunters issue is just a joke at this point. They made so few Imperial or Imperial-aligned factions that they had to put in Bounty Hunters! I was going to say when the last one was released to prove the point, but I literally can't remember the last time one was released! I think it was Zam, but I do not know.
  • I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    I like DS better than LS. Mainly because I prefer 4 waves to 6. Overall I am not that eager on the concept of TB because it gets stale soon. The less waves I have to go through the better. And having a dark side in addition to LS brings me at least some variety.

    I also finish more often 4/4 in DS vs. 6/6 in LS. Why? because I have a focus on DS toons and I am pleased they can now prove valuable for the guild. I do realise that the situation is generally opposite for most players but I am pleased that there is finally some content where a well developed dark side matters.

    Is it perfect? nope. I don't like the fact that higher level ship platoons seem to always have one of those new FO ships that you can only get by paying for them which makes it very hard to complete platoons for FTP which then increases combat difficulty. Troop platoons seem to have mostly characters that are insanely hard to obtain via a single hard node or 16 energy cantina-and loads of them. But then I also don't like LS platoons. I have no intention of investing into Pao.

    I don't have much in terms of bounty hunters. Therefore I miss out there. So what? Good for people that have them and eventually I might also invest in those.

    Overall I think TW are more fun vs. TB but given that this one turns up a month, brings some variety to guild events and is still new I like it for the time being. Much better than having only LS TBs which I why I voted "enjoy thoroughly" even though that is not really the case with TBs in general. But given the alternative of a LS TB every two weeks I do indeed enjoy it a lot. Ask me again in half a year and I might be bored to death by TBs in general :)
  • Zenflow
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    NicWester wrote: »
    ...This is the second one.

    Yep.... sure is. Was asking if CG has any plans of responding this time around. You seriously think I just missed the first one entirely? lol

    if only I had been so lucky

    Considering roughly 80% of the community is pretty unhappy with where it is currently at, I think we deserve as much as a simple response.
    Post edited by Zenflow on
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    Zenflow wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    ...This is the second one.

    Yep.... sure is. Was asking if CG has any plans of responding this time around. You seriously think I just missed the first one entirely? lol

    if only I had been so lucky

    Considering roughly 80% of the community is pretty unhappy with where it is currently at, I think we deserve as much as a simple response.

    One would hope that they might evaluate everything once this TB is over. Nothing’s been specifically said.
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    If it weren't for my awesome guild I'd ignore TBs. I could handle the LS one for awhile but now that we are forced to use DS which have been completely neglected and left to rot, including the poor bounty hunters and it's painful. Between that rage inducing whistle the rebels do over and over again, multiple 100% heals and cleanses, and TM manipulation galore I'm just not having any fun at all.
    I have tons of fun in TW but these territory wars are way too drawn out, unfair and unfun. I mean come on, all we do if fight stormtroopers and rebels with dumb helmets wave after wave. That isn't fun.
  • I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    It's good. Platoons suck but that's to be expected when the game focuses on ls so much. I enjoy it. I have 3 teams I use and if a platoon requires it, oh well I'm keeping my toon for battle
  • I do not enjoy DS TB
    urtil wrote: »
    I also finish more often 4/4 in DS vs. 6/6 in LS. Why? because I have a focus on DS toons and I am pleased they can now prove valuable for the guild. I do realise that the situation is generally opposite for most players but I am pleased that there is finally some content where a well developed dark side matters.

    The questions is which phases are we talking about? LS can use G7 or G8 characters for P1 (maybe lower), but DS pretty much needs G10 or G11 for P1. That's not balanced. When I go into P6 with a G11/G12 Sith team that has Zetas on everyone (zKylo as my 5th), I shouldn't get knocked out in a couple hits on the last wave. The difficulty is pretty much impossible, unless they meant it to be for G14 teams or better. And that's with ideal teams. Not that it matters when the Platoons eat up all the best DS characters, so even if those ideal teams could work, you end up having to break them up.

    LS TB is actually a challenge. Sure, it's difficult, but there's a realistic chance that you can beat P6 with a G10 or G11 team. That doesn't exist for DS TB. Not to mention the rewards are not comparable to the difficulty.
  • I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    now all i need to do is buy a kitten and a wood chipper
  • I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Do I like it? Yes and No. I want DS content, since they almost never get anything for them. It’s always the Rebels. So, in that sense, I like that there’s something that actually uses characters I enjoy using. I hate about everything else about it. They seem to want to punish us for getting DS content, so they ratcheted up the difficulty so high that it’s almost impossible to complete. I have 8 DS Zetas and only use full G11 or G12 teams, but it’s difficult to beat even early phases. On the LS side, you can pass P1 with G8 characters. That’s G10 minimum on DS, and the difficulty curve just goes up from there. What’s the point? I just fought P6 and my Imperial Troopers were doing fine up until the last wave got one attack in. 20K damager per hit—and that was with Stormtrooper raising their defense.

    Of course, they wanted to add insult to injury by making the platoons impossible to complete, unless you’ve got a guild full of whales. In P6, right now, we’d need 10 Talzin, Zombie, or Spirits (all conveniently spread out to stop as many completions as possible). But don’t worry! They just announced they’re adding Wampas there, too. Because that’s what we want, a character hardly anyone has added to PTP platoons. And the platoons that don’t require whales? They require almost exclusively Empire characters, who are the only ones that have a ghost of a chance at beating the Combat Missions. So we’re forced to cannibalize our DS teams to vainly try to fill up platoons. For P6 alone, we need 9 Krennics, 7 Death Trooper, 4 Thrawns, 14 Royal Guards, 7 TIE Pilots, etc. What does that leave us? 17 Empire characters, almost all of them get eaten up by Platoons. There’s only a couple good Empire team compositions. Most other DS teams are either PTP, require a ton of Zetas to work, or are just garbage. Just out of curiosity, how many Rebels are there? 32. And they can work in almost any combination.

    Oh, and great job on requiring Bounty Hunters. One of the most useless factions in the game. LS TB uses Rogue One and Phoenix, which actually have some use outside TB and are generally decent teams. Bounty Hunters are utter garbage, but now we need to gear them just for this.

    It’s true. All of it.
  • I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    The questions is which phases are we talking about? LS can use G7 or G8 characters for P1 (maybe lower), but DS pretty much needs G10 or G11 for P1. That's not balanced.

    Yes, the early phases are much easier in LS than DS and LS is in general easier because they have better special event abilities. But they already nerfed this, gave you an extra territotry to make up for the increased difficulty.

    Where I see a problem is for newer guilds. The best DS toons are hidden behind hard to farm nodes which makes it more difficult for newer guilds. Could they ease it a bit more in the first two or three phases to make it more palatable for very new guilds? Yes, I think so and would agree that this would make it a better experience for newer players. This is something i would fully support. I can imagine that DS TB are extremely frustrating for newer players and would like to see that changed. No argument there.
    When I go into P6 with a G11/G12 Sith team that has Zetas on everyone (zKylo as my 5th), I shouldn't get knocked out in a couple hits on the last wave. The difficulty is pretty much impossible, unless they meant it to be for G14 teams or better. And that's with ideal teams. Not that it matters when the Platoons eat up all the best DS characters, so even if those ideal teams could work, you end up having to break them up.

    But I don't get those complaints from people that the battles are designed for G14 toons with ideal teams. I don't have a single gear 12 toon and regularly finish all four phases.

    It is also doable with Siths and there are no zetas on my siths (except Vader lead should I decide to go for it which I normally don't) and only Palpatine is gear XI and Nihilus gear X. It certainly isn't a walk in the park with Siths and yes, I do have decent mods on my DS toons because I also use them in arena or for raids. But no god mods - just fairly decent ones.

    With Empire I tend to split my teams up or place some in platoons which weakens them and am still able to mostly clear the last wave. And yes, sometimes it doesn't work out. But if I were to go in with my main arena team I would clear it pretty much every time and likely with all five standing. I am playing this game for one year as a FTP. If I am able to do this I would imagine it is simply the lack of focus on DS toons that now catches up with people. They have Chaze, CLS, Zolos, GKs, zzR2, zBarris, zFinn and whatever but not ShT, DT, DK, B2 or SiT. I would also assume that people have their best mods often on their LS toons which dominate arena and don't really switch them for DS TB. Of course people think those battles are much more difficult. And they are. But not impossible.

    What I would agree on is that the rebel special event abilities are much stronger than the Empire ones and that platoons are often impossible to finish unless you are in a whale guild and therefore there is no way of reducing those event powers. This clearly adds to the level of difficulty. They should probably work a bit on this but I doubt they will do.
    LS TB is actually a challenge. Sure, it's difficult, but there's a realistic chance that you can beat P6 with a G10 or G11 team. That doesn't exist for DS TB.

    Yes, I can get past all six waves with my undergeared (G8/9) resistance team in all phases. Occassionally I get bad rng and loose in phase 6 but normally it works and shouldn't be a problem now that I have BB-8. But is it fun? No. it is tedious. I cannot auto because of stupid AI. And as I don't want to let my guild mates down I play through it manually and it is booooring. Just because you can get the maximum points doesn't mean something is fun. As for not being able to clear all waves in p6 with a G10/11 team. See above, that is simply not true.
    Not to mention the rewards are not comparable to the difficulty.

    In terms of rewards from my experience DS gives better rewards than LS. You can get more potential stars with better potential maximum rewards and for an equal amount of stars you get better rewards so that even if you end up with less stars you do better. They just made you climb a higher mountain than with LS TB but they don't punish you for it with regard to rewards.



    I hardly scratched the Rancor initially. Now I can solo it. At first I didn't get a single shot out in the tank raid. Now I can contribute to a heroic raid. I cannot clear all 6 phases everywhere in LS TB. Now I am building towards it. I cannot participate in the last DS TB ship battle because I don't have a 7* DS capital ship. Now I am working towards that one. If DS battles look too difficult to you right now it is not because they are impossible as you and others claim but because you probably still lack the toons needed for that. Just like I initially lacked the toons for the raids and still lack the properly geared toons for all LS TB which is about to change soon because I intend to progress there.

    For me this game is about progressing and not finishing everything immediately once it hits the screen. I personally want to feel that I progress and not just feel omnipotent. DS TB does just that. It is difficult and hits many players at a blind spot but it is a welcome challenge and provides diversity. In addition I prefer shorter, more difficult fights to endless waves of easy to beat opponents. (Once more, overall I find TBs to be more on the boring side as you fight endless waves of the same opponents over and over again but it seems the main criticism is not that it is boring but that it is too difficult and with that I disagree)
  • Waqui
    5019 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Zenflow wrote: »
    I have to say though, my primary frustration has gone by misunderstood in every thread Ive started.

    And then there were those, who understood your point very well, but simply didn't agree with you, because you missed some points.
  • Waqui
    5019 posts Member
    I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Weltall wrote: »
    2.) The Bad:
    - some players were caught off-guard with DS TB released so quickly without any clear indication beforehand.

    It was announced, that it would happen.
    It was announced that the introduction of more DS charachters was preparation for DS TB.
    People could have prepared by then, even if the date for the first DS TB wasn't announced until a few days before.
    Weltall wrote: »
    - we have LS, DS and TWar now which alternate without giving guilds the choice which one to choose.

    That's a good thing.
    The only regret is, that it will take longer to farm ROLO now that the cadence of LS TB has decreased.
    Weltall wrote: »
    - chimera as fleet commander requirenment and a 7* capital ship in phase 6 of DS TB is a kick at the players who dont have either. how does it feel when you program a game part that a big part of the playerbase cant play? that's right, like an empty room during a party with a few people here and there.
    How is thia different from have requirements for CLS, CHS, Starck, bounty hunters? People will get Chimaera and 7* capital ships eventually.
    Weltall wrote: »
    - bounty hunters:
    With only so few introduced, you know which ones to farm. No real problem.
    Weltall wrote: »
    - the relation *ship platoon requirenments - available DS ships ingame*
    Agreed. People shouldn't have to choose between doing Special Mission or Combat Mission unless they have (almost) all farmable DS ships.
  • Zenflow
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    Waqui wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    I have to say though, my primary frustration has gone by misunderstood in every thread Ive started.

    And then there were those, who understood your point very well, but simply didn't agree with you, because you missed some points.

    And I totally get that, and every person here is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. Thats kinda the point of this post, actually - voicing our opinions without getting hostile. Just so happens to be that currently, 75% of the playerbase on this forum who have taken the time to vote - share my opinion.
  • Waqui
    5019 posts Member
    I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Zenflow wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    I have to say though, my primary frustration has gone by misunderstood in every thread Ive started.

    And then there were those, who understood your point very well, but simply didn't agree with you, because you missed some points.

    And I totally get that, and every person here is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. Thats kinda the point of this post, actually - voicing our opinions without getting hostile. Just so happens to be that currently, 75% of the playerbase on this forum who have taken the time to vote - share my opinion.

    With 125 votes cast it's 23%.
  • I would rather stick my kitten in a wood chipper than play DS TB as is again.
    Waqui wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    I have to say though, my primary frustration has gone by misunderstood in every thread Ive started.

    And then there were those, who understood your point very well, but simply didn't agree with you, because you missed some points.

    And I totally get that, and every person here is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. Thats kinda the point of this post, actually - voicing our opinions without getting hostile. Just so happens to be that currently, 75% of the playerbase on this forum who have taken the time to vote - share my opinion.

    With 125 votes cast it's 23%.

    Buddy, 23% would rather shove their kitten in a wood chipper - dont flatter yourself. 75% Agree it needs alot of work.
  • Waqui
    5019 posts Member
    I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Zenflow wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    I have to say though, my primary frustration has gone by misunderstood in every thread Ive started.

    And then there were those, who understood your point very well, but simply didn't agree with you, because you missed some points.

    And I totally get that, and every person here is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. Thats kinda the point of this post, actually - voicing our opinions without getting hostile. Just so happens to be that currently, 75% of the playerbase on this forum who have taken the time to vote - share my opinion.

    With 125 votes cast it's 23%.

    Buddy, 23% would rather shove their kitten in a wood chipper - dont flatter yourself. 75% Agree it needs alot of work.

    So, you're saying, that voting "TB needs work" is the same as saying, that TB needs _a_lot_ of work?
    And you don't accept, that some people, who voted 'I don't enjoy DS TB", simply don't like TB (LS as well as DS) no matter how much work will be put into DS TB to lower the difficulty? Take ObiJuanPollo as an example.

    You, sir, have a quite alternative way of interpreting the response you receive.
  • Waqui
    5019 posts Member
    I enjoy DS TB thoroughly
    Migux7 wrote: »
    And now they are putting wampas in plattons?

    Players could easily have wampa at 6* by then depending on how they chose to spend or save their ressources. Each guild will probably need only a few to fill platoons — not 50 of them. Just like when a few hermits were needed. Managing ressources and making choices along the way is all part of the game. I see no problem there.

  • QueenAdreena
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I enjoy it. It's giving me a reason to work on gear for the dark side. At first it made me wanna rip my hair out. But its better now.
    The world is watching as I take my last breathe.
Sign In or Register to comment.